Earnings coming Jan 30th

I am in Customer Service, After 22 years with the Company and working in the same Station 9 1/2 years, I was furloughed to replace the position with a Management Position, which now have been advised they are not going to fill, even though since I transfered here 9 1/2 years ago the flight schedule for this station has increased 70 percent.

I was glad to see that someone else saw the Statement from Mr. Paker. I was advised of my furlough the last couple of hours before the end of my shift, last day before I was going out sick, with over 26 weeks of sick time accured over the years for Cancer Surgery and Treatment. I was only able to use 2 weeks of sick time and then put on furlough the first of October.
Were you outright furloughed, or were you offered a similar position elsewhere within the company? Did you have a choice to continue working somewhere else?

Cust.Svc (CWA) gets 13.2% of the pie,with certain other conditions. You had to be on the payroll in 2005, you must still be on the payroll (not furloughed etc)and there is a formula to determine individual amounts based on past earnings.Those who worked alot gave up more so they get more in return.

They just emailed me some paper work that stated they were eliminating my job position as of October 1, 2006. To read the contract article so and so in the CWA contract. This was all within one hour prior to the end of my shift before leaving with Dr's excuse, to excuse me from work to have the Cancer surgery and treatment. No one really seems to know what is going on. Sounds like Mr. Parker isn't aware either, quoting that no one on the Front Line has been furloughed since the Merge. I was able to draw my 15 weeks of servance, now on unemployment.

I know it might hurt you to have to break your barrage of negative US posts, but we will post a profit, and I think you know that.... B) Don't worry, then you can always say that it should have been better, right? :lol:
This has to be one of the dumbest statements ever posted...As for being negative, you must have him confused with someone else....

One Trillion US Dollars is my prediction, but somehow there will be some fee and that will lead us to a net loss and therefore no profit sharing.

However, Sr Management will blame the volitile _______ in the country of______ for increasing costs in the area of _______ and that further we will take a one time charge for lawyers fees regarding the acquisition attempt of Delta in the amount of ______ that just managed to keep us from profit. Kirby will make sure to tell us we're lucky to have made any headway in this dangerous world and will justify the reason Sr Management receive bonuses for getting us through such hard times that erased a $1,000,000,000,000 profit.

Back to my cave....

My five years at AWA DP was never stingy about the profit sharing. There were occasions when excuses can have been easily used to not profit share. Take that for what it's worth.