East Meets West To Fix A/C

And once again you dodge the questions poised to you.

Does HP have an EAS/EAP program, cause it must be bad to be so angry, bitter and jealous?

How in the world do you figure Jealous?? I do not want to give up pay, vacation, sick time, and holidays to match what your beloved IAM has. You have to be really whacked to come up with that one.

The membership voted to accept the final offer after the section 1113 c abrogation, and yet we still have more AMTs and more work done in-house the pay is about equal now and our GSE, Plant and Clerks make way more then your ibt folks.

But I guess your mind can't accept the facts of two bankruptcies in less then two years and three rounds of concessions and yet Glass and his cronies kept insisting your contract was the model of what they sought, BOTTOM FEEDERS, is what your CBA is.

So when are you going to actually answer anything asked of you? Oh wait, never typical ibt M.O. right out of the playbook. Just like your lame attempts at insults. Leftover mafia tactics?

The membership voted to accept the final offer after the section 1113 c abrogation, and yet we still have more AMTs and more work done in-house the pay is about equal now and our GSE, Plant and Clerks make way more then your ibt folks.

But I guess your mind can't accept the facts of two bankruptcies in less then two years and three rounds of concessions and yet Glass and his cronies kept insisting your contract was the model of what they sought, BOTTOM FEEDERS, is what your CBA is.

So when are you going to actually answer anything asked of you? Oh wait, never typical ibt M.O. right out of the playbook. Just like your lame attempts at insults. Leftover mafia tactics?
US Airways was a much larger airline than America West so that would make sense that there are more employees left even after all the turmoil.

And as it's been said time and time again, this is the FIRST Mechanic contract for America West so......I wouldn't expect it would be close to the "best" US Airways contract.......in all honesty, would you expect that?? And as it's been said time and time again, the outsourcing was done long before the Mechanic contract was ever in place. And only the contract fairy knows what might have come out of the next AWA IBT Mechanic contract......as you well know, the negotiations were happening but then the merger suspended them. Just like you imply repeatedly, happened at US Airways, the same happened at America West.......everyone did what they needed to do at America West to keep the airline in business and keep as many jobs, bring back as many jobs and hire more employees, just like US Airways has done.

So you see, neither half of this new airline is really that different. US Airways has been through some pretty tough changes these past few years. US Airways was at a higher level if you wish, as an airline than America West was. US Airways had farther to fall when the industry changed. America West didn't have as far to fall. But now, both sides have to prop each other up and succeed. Compromise, meet in the middle.......whatever cliche you care to use. Long term success and employment are the ultimate goal. Agree???

Well the gse's and plant voted for the contract, so as you say that the members voted for the last cba concessions, then your continual harping on this matter of the gse's and plant mechs are hypocritc

welcome to the world of bottm feeders, if it ain't what you want, go somewhere else and get it...oh wait, you can't. no other airline is wanting to pay what the old us had, they are all trying to bamboozle their way down to squeeze every last doolar they can for the stock holder

mafia knows how to get things down, thugs don't. while you are asking questions, what would you do if you were in our position?????

bolding mine

Latest posts