Employee Travel Center Up & Running.

The point is the online system was working relatively fine with little downtime(from my experience) for months and months before mid March,.. it is now almost JUNE and I have not been able to even successfully log in for over 2 months.
It has been working much more than it has not been working. I have used the ETC LOTS of times and it works fine everytime. You probalby just have bad timing, each time you try to log on :)

Does anyone know what my new travel card number would be if I had one. I am a retiree and the help desk suggested I call a supervisor in PHL. I was directed to the travel center and have called and emailed with no response. If you know how to look this up can you email me.

Thanks,

Does anyone know what my new travel card number would be if I had one. I am a retiree and the help desk suggested I call a supervisor in PHL. I was directed to the travel center and have called and emailed with no response. If you know how to look this up can you email me.

Thanks,

Thanks,
should be the same number for east employees'

It is Monday.....if you have been trying for two days to get in touch with the Employee Travel Office - there was no one there. It is closed on the weekends!

It is Monday.....if you have been trying for two days to get in touch with the Employee Travel Office - there was no one there. It is closed on the weekends!
Where in my post did I say I tried calling on weekends? I know the Travel Office is closed on weekends!
I was referring to Monday-Friday...normal working hours!

ok, 3 days now of trying to get on etc and its slower than a mentally challenged american trying to read a map of budapest

has there been any official notices about the site not handling the traffic?