Employee Travel Center Up & Running.

remember to put in your new employee number. it should read like this.
02#####us11100. this is for phx and las based employee. east employee use there curreny badge numbers . ei 08####us11100. rember phx and las employees have a six digit employee number while east employees have a 5 digit employee number. you have to put a 0(zero) before your employee number. every employee will have a randomly generated 6 digit employee number once the new 1d's are issued.

remember to put in your new employee number. it should read like this.
02#####us11100. this is for phx and las based employee. east employee use there curreny badge numbers . ei 08####us11100. rember phx and las employees have a six digit employee number while east employees have a 5 digit employee number. you have to put a 0(zero) before your employee number. every employee will have a randomly generated 6 digit employee number once the new 1d's are issued.
West employees shouldn't have to put a 0 in front of their employee number--I didn't.

The "intial" sign-in (at least for West) should look like this:

USER ID: U######
Password: last 4 of SSN

Then the next screen asking for a travel # is:
######US01100

FYI: I just spent an hour trying to "check in" for a flight. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, use ANY of the links provided on the Compass home page. They do NOT work. Those appear to be live links but from what I just went through, they are not. They will give you a blank page with NO error message. I feel very sympathetic toward the res agents...........they have their hands full already. A wonderful agent spent over half an hour helping me through this. KUDOS and appreciation to all.

Sign in to the ETC and go from there.........that works great. It will even show you who's already checked in.

Good luck!!!

wow 70 seats open on the 4:10 phx-hnl flt and only 12 nonrevs listed for today . what's up with that?

This is so confusing! It's asking me for a travel card number. I didn't know they gave us travel cards?

Where do we get them?

This is so confusing! It's asking me for a travel card number. I didn't know they gave us travel cards?

Where do we get them?
That would be the "profile" which is your 6 digit new employee number, then us01100 for west employees.

123456us01100

There is a help section. Good luck.

I think it's poorly setup and very, very slow.
Especially if you are on dial up. I have DSL and it was extremely slow.

I was told by reservations that we have to list our registered guest online now and cannot be done over the phone. I don't know if this is true, but I think it's an inconvenience.

Ha! This is a cute one. Does the server get to decide if it wishes to let me into the ETC? Is there anyway to get on the server's good side??? Maybe a blind date with a HAL 9000?
Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

Upon further review, it does work. And yes, it is slow.

the reason it is slow is because everyone is logging in to check it out. there is to much traffic going into it. it's new to alot of people so they are exploring it. it runs pretty fast when there isn't like 3000 employees checking it out at once.

you guys in phx and las need to give this thing a chance. stop bashing it. it a cool tool to have. just give it a chance . i know it's all new to you guys but it works.

my vaca passes are in there. i have 2