Hawaii Service

Thank You AIRCRAFTMECHANIC. Its reassuring to hear someone who actually works on the aircraft say how professional and safe the work completed really is. My family and I, as most employess, trvl a good deal and obviously safety is in the foremost of my mind. Your pride in your work shows in this post and I am grateful you work for US. Please know that many of us really appreciate your work and although I dont know any mechanics personally(have nonreved with a few) please know your daily work is not unnoticed. Please continue with pride in your work and stand tall, you are an essential part of this airline. Regards.
THANKYOU...!

I'm thinking about trying to non-rev to Hawaii on US. Can anyone tell me what are my chances of getting a on? Are somedays easier than others?

we've had several phx employees non rev to ogg and hnl in the past two weeks. flights are pretty open...just have to watch pbt's and have the flexibility to stay an extra day...just in case. mid-week looks better than weekend days. similar to most non-rev opportunities.

So you tell me, Dog, faced with the facts, is this reporter objective? Or does she just write things in line with your constant negative bent?

I read this article and thought it was typical of newspapers anywhere.

Blaming the media does no good. They will report what they want as long as people and advertisers pay for it.