Erection Fraud

No I can’t. please ‘splain to me. If you can or is this another question you refuse to answer. I sense a theme going on here.
I asked you questions earlier and you ignored. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I’ve heard you say anything but, yeah, what that guy said. BTW, answered.

Lol, answered, my attacks were on sites like the federalist which is extreme right.
Great.......you've irreparably shot your credibility in the butt here. Have a nice life.

I can’t fix your comprehension problems.

Whoever said that? First off, some history for you. Delldud posted extreme right source claiming election fraud, seatucus parroted and I laughed at them for believing election fraud garbage. Don’t need any sourcing to know when someone throws out garbage election fraud conspiracy crap.

Answered, comprehension not your strong suit.

I said where did I say that. What does that mean? Add to that I keep saying extreme right news is garbage. What does that mean?

If you can’t figure that out why am I trying to explain? Of course.

I asked you questions earlier and you ignored. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I’ve heard you say anything but, yeah, what that guy said. BTW, answered.

Lol, trumps a pathological liar, you do realize that? Never mind.

LOL​

‘Joe Biden is a pathological liar’​

Biden claims he took part in the civil rights movement of the 1960s, and not a word is true

Joe Biden is a ‘pathological liar’ too​

One of Biden’s defects is that he is a pathological liar. To be fair, it should be noted that this malady is not considered to be an official mental illness, but it is, indeed, a character flaw, and it is real.

An example of his lying was a recent claim by him that he had been an active faculty member at the law schools of the Universities of Pennsylvania and Delaware. While Biden did, indeed, have relationships with those schools, he never taught a single student at either of them. Why did he lie? Well, that’s the pathological part of it, which is the chronic behavior of compulsive lying.

Why isn't it a 'lie' when Joe Biden says something false or dishonest?​

And unless you were asleep during the Trump presidency, you surely noticed that there was no hesitation on the part of journalists to call out his misstatements. How many times, when they weren’t describing what he said as an outright “lie,” did they report that he had “no evidence” to back up whatever he had just said? How many times did they say his words were “false or misleading”?

So, what did we get with Joe Biden? Honesty? Accuracy? The truth? Or just more of the same?

On the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, President Biden assured us that “if there’s American citizens left (on Aug. 31), we’re gonna stay to get them all out.” That wasn’t true.

He told us that he planned for every contingency in the lead-up to our departure. It didn’t look that way in the events that played out on television.

He told us that our allies had no problem with our hasty departure from Afghanistan. That wasn’t true, either.

Before that, Biden told us that the surging number of migrants we were witnessing at our country’s southern border was nothing out of the ordinary. It was way out of the ordinary, however.

He told us that he “wouldn’t demand that [COVID vaccines] be mandatory.” That was before he thought they should be mandatory.

He assured us that if we were vaccinated, the chances were near zero that we would get sick enough to have to be hospitalized. Then he said the unvaccinated are a danger to those of us who have been vaccinated. This raises a question: “Huh?”

That’s just a sampling of President Biden’s misinformation. No, he’s no threat to Donald Trump’s record of false and misleading statements. But Biden has been in office less than a year. Give the man time.

Biden’s obsessive lies – small and large – are big trouble for America​

President Joe Biden keeps telling lies. He just told a New Hampshire crowd of “having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing.” In fact, the Associated Press reports, it was a minor kitchen fire, with no damage visible from outside.

He’s overblown the incident in the past, albeit not as much. Nor can he stop talking about a chat with an Amtrak conductor in his seventh year as vice president, when the guy retired 15 years before Biden became veep and had died by the year of the tale.

Biden claims he was offered a job by an Idaho lumber company; they have no record. He claims he “used to drive” an 18-wheeler — it didn’t happen. He’s said he visited Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue after the 2018 massacre, speaking to the rabbi, when the synagogue says he’s never even been there.

It’s a schtick and a disturbing one: He invents stuff in order to make a seemingly personal connection with his audience, but it’s a phony connection. Biden has been in Washington almost his entire adult life, he’s not a blue-collar worker struggling to get by.

Even when there’s some truth, he exaggerates — as when he chats with Gold Star families about his late son Beau as if he’d died in action, rather than of brain cancer.

Look: You can show empathy without an actual shared experience. Insisting on making one up isn’t truly relating, it’s a calculated con job.

It would be bad enough if Biden only told personal tall tales. But his reality distortion field now extends to national policy. He routinely insists “all the economists” back his plans, writes off inflation as a temporary spike, insists the border surge is just “seasonal,” even calls his disastrous Afghan bugout a “success” (while falsely claiming his generals didn’t object).

Truth just doesn’t matter: He’ll say whatever he likes to get past the moment. He got away with it for most of his life because nobody bothers to fact-check a Delaware senator.

Now he’s president, and his lies are going to hurt us all.

Oh no....

Recent breakthroughs in 2020 election probes undercut narrative that legal avenues are exhausted​

Mounting evidence of irregularities and rigged rules has emerged through state and local investigations, court decisions, financial disclosure, and audits in the 14 months since the election.

"Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race."

However, as Navarro and others have argued, many of the election integrity cases brought before courts were dismissed because they lacked standing. Out of 90 cases related to the 2020 presidential election, only 25 were decided on the merits, and 18 of those were won by Trump and/or the GOP party in the lawsuit.
In the 14 months since the election, abundant evidence of irregularities has emerged through audits, investigations, and court decisions — much of it surfacing within the past month.

https://justthenews.com/government/...al-remedies-being-exhausted-audits-cases-find