ETB-UNION "OFFICE WORK" AND FAR 121.466/467

aredeeyou22,

I will tell you that you would be surprised who monitors this board. During the CCY Days, Chris Chiames, Bruce Ashby, Al Hemingway and it was rumored that Siegel & Glass used to monitor these boards. This I know for a fact and I've got the e-mails to prove it. So try showing up with a fact or 26 to support your position.

As for PITbull being in the union office all I'll say is this. Whenever I tried to get her on the phone she was always in the Union Office. Not that I did it all that often. I saw the reams of paperwork she had to do to help save peoples jobs.

All I will say regarding AFA70 is i had opportunity to meet one of the officers and all I can say is Appearance wise, Attitude wise, Intelligence wise and otherwise I remain unimpressed

I've maintained all along that it looks bad and needs to stop.

Piney and hp fa,

First of all, let me make it clear that I understand that Pitbull did one h*ll of a job! I would never doubt that in a million years. I have more respect for our Union Officials (past & present) than you could ever imagine. I was in her base and attended meetings she held. Quite impressive. I also do not doubt that all of the Management you listed above "cruised" these boards frequently. I just find it strange that Mgmt would put more stock in these boards than Consumer Affairs. I never said it wasn't true, I just find it bizarre, and scary....

Again, I have no doubt that Pitbull had "reams of paperwork" to sort through, most Union officials do. Comes with the job, I suppose.

Sorry that you thought the appearance of an AFA70 officer was not that impressive. As you maintain, "things look bad and need to stop." As I maintain, AFA70 has been nothing but effective in dealing with problems I have seen, and if there is indeed shady business being conducted, I fully support an investigation. What I have not seen is one little thing: Any sort of announcement/ email/ ANYTHING from the MECP or AFA National or the FAA or Condi Rice or whomever regarding this matter. :lol: Time will tell I suppose, since apparently a few on here have contacted the FAA/AFA.....

Thank you.

Piney and hp fa,

First of all, let me make it clear that I understand that Pitbull did one h*ll of a job! I would never doubt that in a million years. I have more respect for our Union Officials (past & present) than you could ever imagine. I was in her base and attended meetings she held. Quite impressive. I also do not doubt that all of the Management you listed above "cruised" these boards frequently. I just find it strange that Mgmt would put more stock in these boards than Consumer Affairs. I never said it wasn't true, I just find it bizarre, and scary....

Again, I have no doubt that Pitbull had "reams of paperwork" to sort through, most Union officials do. Comes with the job, I suppose.

Sorry that you thought the appearance of an AFA70 officer was not that impressive. As you maintain, "things look bad and need to stop." As I maintain, AFA70 has been nothing but effective in dealing with problems I have seen, and if there is indeed shady business being conducted, I fully support an investigation. What I have not seen is one little thing: Any sort of announcement/ email/ ANYTHING from the MECP or AFA National or the FAA or Condi Rice or whomever regarding this matter. :lol: Time will tell I suppose, since apparently a few on here have contacted the FAA/AFA.....

Thank you.

HMM AND IN ANOTHER THREAD THEY NOW WANT TO RECALL HER HMM.......FAA VIOLATION AND A RECALL