F/A busted at customs

No, US Airways is at America West levels. And again, you voted, your majority spoke, not me, nor did anyone vote for you. You also continue to work for the airline that, I agree, has brought the industry to a ridiculous place in compensation and scope clause.

I also live here and don't rely on US Airways for anything but a bit of fun anymore but still fight for a fair quality of life for my peers. Given up the fight, huh?

On topic, some of the liquor minis say 'transportation' on them, some don't.
Never givin' up the fight! How nice of you to be so concerned for your peers. That is admirable.

No one voted for me, but they had no problem staffing that C scale, America West-like airline, did they? Who lowered the bar?

Back to the minis... and the wine.....

Well.

Some minis have a richness to them. Some are all bluster and headache with no substance.

I wake up to see the kitty litter flying everywhere :lol: EMB is like the Lorena Bobbit of usaviation! :eek:

OK, first yeah the flight attendant had mini's. Did the company mark the minis? Does the flight attendant commute? Maybe he collected them over the months nonreving. We don't have receipts to give out. Were the carts inventoried? Did the other crew members notice anything? Can the company take this all the way to system board with an arbitrator who is going to look at them and say prove your case. Who ever this person is has the prosecution in place but is entitled by his union to a defense. The system has to have a balance. That all being said, that was a stupid move.

Never givin' up the fight! How nice of you to be so concerned for your peers. That is admirable.

No one voted for me, but they had no problem staffing that C scale, America West-like airline, did they? Who lowered the bar?

Back to the minis... and the wine.....

Staffing what airline? midatlantic was a division... like intl was... the official name was 170 division or Emb division... there was no airline. That was USAir the staffing was already there... you worked at the same airline they did... you just chose to make the juniors a seperate division with a differebt contract for whatever reason.... but you told the company it was ok to seperate it so they did now its not USAir employees at all and the planes are gone... pretty clueless about something so general knowlege for someone trying to argue 'opinions'... :blink:

Staffing what airline? midatlantic was a division... like intl was... the official name was 170 division or Emb division... there was no airline. That was USAir the staffing was already there... you worked at the same airline they did... you just chose to make the juniors a seperate division with a differebt contract for whatever reason.... but you told the company it was ok to seperate it so they did now its not USAir employees at all and the planes are gone... pretty clueless about something so general knowlege for someone trying to argue 'opinions'... :blink:
Did they force the "juniors" to go to MDA?

Point: You chose to work for less, at a rate quite similar to that of HP, whether I voted to create MDA or not. So explain to me how this whole "I can't believe people would work for HP!" mentality started? Dumbing the Westies down would be akin to looking in a mirror, no? Difference?

I need a mini....... :ph34r:

I wake up to see the kitty litter flying everywhere :lol: EMB is like the Lorena Bobbit of usaviation! :eek:

OK, first yeah the flight attendant had mini's. Did the company mark the minis? Does the flight attendant commute? Maybe he collected them over the months nonreving. We don't have receipts to give out. Were the carts inventoried? Did the other crew members notice anything? Can the company take this all the way to system board with an arbitrator who is going to look at them and say prove your case. Who ever this person is has the prosecution in place but is entitled by his union to a defense. The system has to have a balance. That all being said, that was a stupid move.
Exactly. It's just going to waste everybodys time and we know what the outcome will be: he will have his job back. Tooooo many loopholes.

Did they force the "juniors" to go to MDA?

Point: You chose to work for less, at a rate quite similar to that of HP, whether I voted to create MDA or not. So explain to me how this whole "I can't believe people would work for HP!" mentality started? Dumbing the Westies down would be akin to looking in a mirror, no? Difference?

I need a mini....... :ph34r:

Again. HP pay is $16. My MDA pay was $20, my current is $21. Which is similar to what?

Good Grief....................

Its interesting to read back and try to figure out how this went from stolen liquor to where it its today.

Lets try to stay on topic guys.

Oh my god, I had seen that video before but didn't know it was him!

The Venga bus is coming, and everybody's jumpin, New York to San Francisco, LA pacific disco... saw them in concert years ago...

Not how I picture Floyd though.

Good Grief....................

Its interesting to read back and try to figure out how this went from stolen liquor to where it its today.

Lets try to stay on topic guys.

Interesting maybe, but not unusual.

This is the way human beings communicate. Go to lunch with a friend or two and see how many times topics change in the course of the meal.

I understand that thread creep drives the moderators a bit bonkers at times, but trying to keep a thread on a narrow focus is pretty much futile.

Human nature is not about to be changed by internet forum rules.

Back