F/a's Here's One To Make You Smile

Colby

Senior
Sep 30, 2003
:) :)
One day during the boarding process a passenger went and told the Flight Attendant that someone was in his seat. The Flight Attendant went back and asked to see the Passengers Boarding Pass. The Passenger remarked "I'm Blonde I'm Beautiful and I'm going to Florida." To which the Flight Attendant remarked "I don't care where you're going you need to move." Again the Passenger said "I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and I'm going to Florida." The Flight Attendant then went and told the Lead Flight Attendant of the Problem. The Lead Flight Attendant went back and told the lady she would need to move...the Passenger told the lead Flight Attendant..."I'm Blonde I'm Beautiful and I'm going to Florida." The Lead told the F/O when the F/O approched the Passenger she told him "I'm Blonde I'm Beautiful and I'm going to Florida." The F/O then told the Captain...The Captain leaned over and whispered something in the Passengers ear to which she JUMPED UP and went to her seat in Coach. In amazement the Flight Attendants asked the Captain what he said to the Passenger to which he remarked...
"Oh, I told her THIS PART OF THE AIRPLANE ISN'T GOING TO FLORIDA" !!!!!

Have a good Day :) :)