FA'S & PILOTS NEED TO CONTACT THE FAA

I was told in integration training this past week that Christine is no longer our FAA person. The new person is supposedly upfront and very fair....no tricks up his sleave.

ANY FAA violation becomes a negotiating point. The more of these types of things that get reported to media and outside agencies the better the F/A negotiating position improves.

Hey Piney...I've been reading your posts for some time now and the majority are well written and informative.....now it seems you are just stirring the pot and encouraging employees in a labor dispute.
I'm sure you have boarded a flight once or twice and decided to check your carry-on because if you put it in the overhead with the other bags it will exceed the max weight limit placard....right? If the flight attendant allowed you to exceed the max weight limit then it becomes an FAA violation and thus a negotiating point? or do you drop a dime to the media? which is it?

I was told in integration training this past week that Christine is no longer our FAA person. The new person is supposedly upfront and very fair....no tricks up his sleave.

You are correct. Christine in no longer our cabin safety inspector. She was reassigned when the certifcate went back east. She cost the company a lot of money with her enforcements and fines. I am sure the sandcastle was glad to see her go.