Whats wrong with AAs 767 fleet?

And exactly why would I give a rat's ass about what AA frowns upon? Or, would that be a mouse's ass?...

Apparently, MCI transplant missed the recent news about your departure from AA. B)

Good luck in the new position. :up:

Although AA isn't gonna fall apart in your absence, its continued recovery is gonna be a little bit more difficult if middle managers continue their exodus.

Apparently, MCI transplant missed the recent news about your departure from AA.
Good luck in the new position.
Although AA isn't gonna fall apart in your absence, its continued recovery is gonna be a little bit more difficult if middle managers continue their exodus.

FM, I would like to add my Best Wishes. We both go back to Holly's board where you (under your given name) did outstanding 'moderation' of the AA board in very difficult times with the likes of AXXX Dave, et.al. And remember over on the TW board there were the contentious Avec100 and TWA-007.

The latter was an FA on a recent B6 flight, which I find myself using more and more. It started as intra-state NY, then it expanded to non-stop to LAS and other places AA did not fly direct. Now it is leisure/personal destinations (e.g. NYC-RIC)' that I find B6 has the better fares and the larger jet equipment.

And BTW, as a subscriber I too am looking forward to the evolution of PlaneBuzz.

E..., in your new situation I look forward to your being even more open in sharing your knowledge about our favorite airline.

Thanks... I'm thinking of writing a book about the thrills of being in middle management during the post-Tech Bubble and post-9/11 period... PBBB gets at least a chapter or two, including the full back-story on why I had to step down from the boards. Think those phone calls were really anonymous?...

I was wondering how 007 was doing. I really miss his "see, I told you the sun will go down this evening" stock calls...