Fashion Police at WN

You make posts about the caliber of clientèle on Southwest flights (as I recall, making mention of their manner of dress - several times), but suddenly Southwest is wrong to question the manner of dress of a passenger. So what is it...is the manner of dress that you have blasted over the years suddenly okay? If so, I trust that we won't be seeing posts from you about that in the future.

sky high states: Yet, you make remarks about this woman's "character" to deflect who's WRONG here! Wasnt it YOU who said, "Ohhhh, she was SHOWING HER STUFF.".....that's why she was denied boarding. WASNT THAT CONJECTURE?
Should I copy and paste YOUR remarks for you? And, where is YOUR proof? Have a link?
I'm waiting!

sky high states: Yet, you make remarks about this woman's "character" to deflect who's WRONG here! Wasnt it YOU who said, "Ohhhh, she was SHOWING HER STUFF.".....that's why she was denied boarding. WASNT THAT CONJECTURE?
Should I copy and paste YOUR remarks for you? And, where is YOUR proof? Have a link?
I'm waiting!

Skyhigh, Bravo :up: :up:

I'm waiting!
Hmmm....mags conjecture is that the FA must have been gay...any proof to that? Mags also has made post after post about the low caliber of Southwest's clientèle...now suddenly it's okay.

Nope...don't have a link...just watched the today show where the same outfit gave the USA a good glimpse of what was underneath the skirt.

Only thing I'm pointing out sky is that mags is quick to conclude incidents well before the NTSB has a chance to look at things (unless it involves UAL...then we "shouldn't speculate") and constantly rips Southwest customers for their appearance. So he needs to be on one side of the fence or another...can't straddle...either all southwest customers are smelly, barely dressed slobs, or they are pretty much what could be found on another carrier. Can't have it both ways.

Only thing I'm pointing out sky is that mags is quick to conclude incidents well before the NTSB has a chance to look at things (unless it involves UAL...then we "shouldn't speculate") and constantly rips Southwest customers for their appearance. So he needs to be on one side of the fence or another...can't straddle...either all southwest customers are smelly, barely dressed slobs, or they are pretty much what could be found on another carrier. Can't have it both ways.

sky high states: Werent YOU doing the same thing, though. Your first post regarding this issue railroaded her character. You do this constantly, KC. You MINIMIZE the side of Southwest's responsibility in ALL your posts OR as above, you turn it around and quote some other carrier, which ISNT EVEN THE ISSUE.

Your post--->I didn't read anything from Southwest's side of the story. Maybe it wasn't "Kieth" who was offended....perhaps it was another passenger. And I wonder if the young ladies legs were crossed while seated, or if, with a skirt as short as that, she was giving a little show to the C boarding group?

sky high states: Werent YOU doing the same thing, though. Your first post regarding this issue railroaded her character. You do this constantly, KC. You MINIMIZE the side of Southwest's responsibility in ALL your posts OR as above, you turn it around and quote some other carrier, which ISNT EVEN THE ISSUE.

Your post--->I didn't read anything from Southwest's side of the story. Maybe it wasn't "Kieth" who was offended....perhaps it was another passenger. And I wonder if the young ladies legs were crossed while seated, or if, with a skirt as short as that, she was giving a little show to the C boarding group?
YOu and Mags should get together sky...One side claims she was the innocent schoolmarm...but there are supposed to be two sides to every story, aren't there? The article said nothing about why...and we still don't know if it was Kieth or if it was another passenger. If you and mags want to claim that she wore a short skirt while saying a rosary, that's fine. Just trying to throw a couple more what if's into the mix.

As far as turning it to some other carrier...I will when posters who work for some other carrier come to this board and disparage employees and CUSTOMERS of Southwest...and if you'll read mags posts, you would see that he seems to post more here than he does on United's board. As he said....if you don't want to see it...don't look. But he can't take his own advice.

A posessive clitoris???....this thread has gone insane :lol:
LOL, I'm enjoying the heck out of this thread.... You folks crack me up. Perhaps I have mis-read something, but the facts, as I get from here, if possible, are that..... Miss Chickie boarded a flight, AFTER boarding a F/A confronts her about her attire. She is asked to correct her 'look'..... Flight goes on. Now, if it is a "Keith' who confronted her, was his "Female side" conflicting with his 'thought process' and just a jealous reaction? She is not THAT Hot to begin with, maybe after a six pack but, maybe 'Keith' needs Laser eye surgery or just a weekend in Thailand. Or, maybe a Date with George Michael @ a Roadstop restroom? Thoughts?

LOL, I'm enjoying the heck out of this thread.... You folks crack me up. Perhaps I have mis-read something, but the facts, as I get from here, if possible, are that..... Miss Chickie boarded a flight, AFTER boarding a F/A confronts her about her attire. She is asked to correct her 'look'..... Flight goes on. Now, if it is a "Keith' who confronted her, was his "Female side" conflicting with his 'thought process' and just a jealous reaction? She is not THAT Hot to begin with, maybe after a six pack but, maybe 'Keith' needs Laser eye surgery or just a weekend in Thailand. Or, maybe a Date with George Michael @ a Roadstop restroom? Thoughts?

Maybe "Keith" is one toe tapping session away from nirvana??? :ph34r:

As far as turning it to some other carrier...I will when posters who work for some other carrier come to this board and disparage employees and CUSTOMERS of Southwest.

sky high states: LMAO......that's usually your weak attempt at trying to be "right."

Based on ALL of the evidence presented that I have seen, SWA dropped the ball this time. The employees screwed up! However when you trust & empower your employees these things sometimes happen.

sky high states: Exactly, Bob. :up:

If you want to know why SWA rakes in the dough year in and year out I'll give you a hint.

Has little to do fuel hedges, point to point flying, wages or even Kyla's mini skirt.

It has to do with Customer Service and good old common sense.

sky high states: That's interesting, because had they NOT had those fuel hedges and the recent load factors they report, that dough would be otherwise.

What they do, they do well (to date). And, they dont get complaints about upgrades, first class, hot meals, seat assignments, movies, power ports, star alliance, etc, etc......because they DO NOT offer it. Yet, YOU're on the U board taunting the importance of all those benefits to you.
Why has every airline in this industry with the exception of a few, changed to a low cost operation, reducing employee wages and passenger amenities?

I'll give you a hint. <ding>....you're now free to MOOOO----------ve about the country.

Why has every airline in this industry with the exception of a few, changed to a low cost operation, reducing employee wages and passenger amenities?

I'll give you a hint. <ding>....you're now free to MOOOO----------ve about the country.
Just curious sky, but don't LUV FA's make more than US FA's? Moo baby...moo.

Just curious sky, but don't LUV FA's make more than US FA's? Moo baby...moo.

sky high states: That's about as childish as.........I know you are, but what am I?
Newsflash there, cornboy. Alot of Flight attendants SUPPLEMENT their salaries doing other things.
Hence, they drop trips, only fly 40 hours a month and DO OTHER THINGS.

Nice (tacky) try, though. LOL!

ONLY stating opinions