Field Station Fleet Service

:mf_boff: See This little face that will be you in front and Doug Parker in the back when the union is decertified.
You guys just don't get, do you.

Time and time again, everyone at US East has been telling you that we will not win any election period.

Why is it that when we try to tell you guys what will happen, you just don't listen.....
It is like telling your kids not to do something and they just can't help themselves.

Hard core union, yes we are. We are not taking sides here (IAM vs TWU) Believe me I wish it were that simple.

What we are trying to tell you is that no matter how rosey you try to paint the picture about this one and that one coming out to vote, it's just not a reality.

If we vote, we will be non-union PERIOD

I just hope that we can convince all you guys before it's too late! :huh:
It still escapes my as to why this is. Time to crack some kid butt and teach them to stand up for themselves and be better people and take some responsibility for their fate and their rights!! :angry:

Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 495

Said it before - Parker knows the value of a hatchet man for the dirty work ahead.

Shoot, Al'd probably do it for free.
----------------------------------------------------------

diogenes Posted on: Oct 5 2005, 04:24 AM

Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 495

My point is, Parker notwithstanding, a significant number of companies are re-organizing our economy in a way that is detrimental to working folks, and cited two responsible sources in support.

As I have stated on other occassions,

1. I hope the new US works out well, as I have many friends depending on that outcome.

2, I have heard the just-call-me Dave routine before, and am not seduced by it. I will reserve judgement on Mr. Parker until I see some results.

He may be the neatest thing since sliced bread.

Then again, he may not.
==========================================================

It appears the U virus is alive and well.

:mf_boff: See This little face that will be you in front and Doug Parker in the back when the union is decertified.
You guys just don't get, do you.

Time and time again, everyone at US East has been telling you that we will not win any election period.

Hard core union, yes we are. We are not taking sides here. (IAM vs TWU) Believe me I wish it were that simple.

What we are trying to tell you is that no matter how rosey you try to paint the picture about this one and that one coming out to vote, it's just not a reality.

If we vote, we will be non-union PERIOD.

If what you say is true, Philly should have thought about this day coming before they sold out the small stations. We don't appreciate earning less money than the hubs earn for doing the same job. We all know that Philly is behind the fact that we don't go by DOH. Time and time again Philly is always telling the rest of the US system what should or shouldn't be. The rest of the US system is comprised of free thinkers, unlike Philly. We think for ourselves and make our own judgements, and if necessary we live with the decisions we make. We don't need the iam and Philly to make our choices for us. I'll be happy to take my chances with a vote between the TWU and the iam. Are you east coasters afraid that your precious iam will lose? Whether you believe it or not, with the iam representing you, you have already lost. You just have to take your blinders off to recognize that fact.

If what you say is true, Philly should have thought about this day coming before they sold out the small stations. We don't appreciate earning less money than the hubs earn for doing the same job. We all know that Philly is behind the fact that we don't go by DOH. Time and time again Philly is always telling the rest of the US system what should or shouldn't be. The rest of the US system is comprised of free thinkers, unlike Philly. We think for ourselves and make our own judgements, and if necessary we live with the decisions we make. We don't need the iam and Philly to make our choices for us. I'll be happy to take my chances with a vote between the TWU and the iam. Are you east coasters afraid that your precious iam will lose? Whether you believe it or not, with the iam representing you, you have already lost. You just have to take your blinders off to recognize that fact.

Did you get one of these?

After it is completed, it is mailed to:
Transport Workers Union of America
1635 West University Suite 126
Tempe, Arizona 85281

:cold: I guess you will just have to find out for yourself.
The quote was "if we vote there will be no union" TWU-IAM Bakers union-Teachers Union or any other union on the property. and every station in the system except the 3 big ones will be farmed out and then it won't matter what any one is making will it. And by the way I'm from PIT not PHL

Jimmy boy, you and the rest of the 'Frightened Machinists' are going to have a hard time convincing the HP folks to turn their backs on their coworkers in the field stations and let them get the prison sex treatment with that laughable POS IAM 'contract' of yours.

Apparently out West they don't sacrifice their outstations to protect a few fat ass caterers in the hub like the 'Frightened Machinists' do out East.I hear the fat ass caterers are being replaced by Gate Gourmet anyway soon.You sold out your own in how many stations to protect a few senior fat asses?Hundreds to protect a few dozen? Niiiiiice.

"If we vote we will be non union PERIOD"?!

Spread the fear, spread the uncertainty, spread the doubt.

I had just soon have no representation as IAM representation. I'm retired so I shouldn't care...right? Wrong. IAM helped shaft me (and 1,000's of others in small stations) , I would love to see them go. They are worthless. They will do it to you too if given a chance...or do it to you again, and then tell you how hard they worked for you. IAM is lower than whales dung at the bottom of the ocean. Got no use for them. None.

Jimmy boy, you and the rest of the 'Frightened Machinists' are going to have a hard time convincing the HP folks to turn their backs on their coworkers in the field stations and let them get the prison sex treatment with that laughable POS IAM 'contract' of yours.

Apparently out West they don't sacrifice their outstations to protect a few fat ass caterers in the hub like the 'Frightened Machinists' do out East.I hear the fat ass caterers are being replaced by Gate Gourmet anyway soon.You sold out your own in how many stations to protect a few senior fat asses?Hundreds to protect a few dozen? Niiiiiice.
"If we vote we will be non union PERIOD"?!

Spread the fear, spread the uncertainty, spread the doubt.

That is GREAT...I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

:cold: I guess you will just have to find out for yourself.
The quote was "if we vote there will be no union" TWU-IAM Bakers union-Teachers Union or any other union on the property. and every station in the system except the 3 big ones will be farmed out and then it won't matter what any one is making will it. And by the way I'm from PIT not PHL

Jimmy Neutron,

Why is it that you and your irrational thinking iam buddies are afraid to let rational thinkers decide for ourselves which road we would like to take? We have long known who is in our corner, and it is not the iam. With that being said we have nothing to gain by staying with the iam. By giving the TWU a chance, we have no where to go but up seeing how we have hit rock bottom with the iam. Whatever way each of us as individuals decide to go, it is our choice and we will live with the choice we make. It saddens me to no end the choices that the iam has supposedly made on our behalf. I would rather be back under the ppg.

Jimmy Neutron,

Why is it that you and your irrational thinking iam buddies are afraid to let rational thinkers decide for ourselves which road we would like to take? We have long known who is in our corner, and it is not the iam. With that being said we have nothing to gain by staying with the iam. By giving the TWU a chance, we have no where to go but up seeing how we have hit rock bottom with the iam. Whatever way each of us as individuals decide to go, it is our choice and we will live with the choice we make. It saddens me to no end the choices that the iam has supposedly made on our behalf. I would rather be back under the ppg.
:mf_boff: Like I said before, this will be you in front and Doug Parker in the back when you are decertified. Too bad you may have to find out the hard way.

.... I would rather be back under the ppg.
What do you have under the IAM "contract" that you didn't under the ppg? 700uaw or whatever the heck his handle is, has said it at least 1,000 times.... "the company did what they wanted to you with the blessings of the judge" So if the company got what they wanted .... what did/has the IAM done for you?
Answer....nothing, except continue to take your dues.
SUPPORT THE IAM....SUPPORT "NOTHING!"

One of my conclusions: Whatever 700 and apparently Neutron think......I think the opposite.

Go look at Delta, their non-union employees are suffering far worse then any unionized employee at US in their chapter 11 case.

What do you have under the IAM "contract" that you didn't under the ppg? 700uaw or whatever the heck his handle is, has said it at least 1,000 times.... "the company did what they wanted to you with the blessings of the judge" So if the company got what they wanted .... what did/has the IAM done for you?
Answer....nothing, except continue to take your dues.
SUPPORT THE IAM....SUPPORT "NOTHING!"

One of my conclusions: Whatever 700 and apparently Neutron think......I think the opposite.
The thing you seem to forget is that Doug Parker and Co. can no longer go to a judge and have (what little we do have left) taken away. Let's remember who actually threw out the contract we had.
They actually have to abide by the contract and whatever is in it. I know it may not seem to be that much, but without that they can just continue to do whatever they please with the group and none of us will have any say in it at all.
Think about it, we at US East worked for 10 years without any holiday pay at all. I'm sure that all the people who chose not to vote under Teamster/PSA/Piedmont elections wish they had listened to us back then. If you guys think that they will treat you just as good without a union as they will with one then you all need your heads examined.

Just look at the NMB now. It's been over 4 months since the merger and still no single carrier ruling. I wonder why that is? It's certainly not beneficial to us as employees is it. A NMB controlled union election is even more crooked then that.

Hopefully for all of our sakes, we won't get to find out.

I will say it again in Fleet Service we have NEVER got 50% of any vote. Like the other poster said you have no idea how bad it will be whn you have NO UNION at all.
C'mon R U Kiddn me?

The other poster just talks. The facts which I still have on CD are that the fleet service worker at US AIRWAYS was much better off pre-iam than what the if they would be paying IAM dues in 2010. That's right, 16 years later, paying $500 a year to get paid less than you did in '94, less retirement contribution, less vacation, less everything. No more, shift differ, uniform allowance, seniority protections if you are laid off, paid sickdays, no nothing. All that as the IAM smokes their cigar and flushed 4,000 jobs down the toilet to contracted help. Heck you guys went from 85 stations to 11 now that aren't contracted out.