Finally

Strategy? What strategy? Oh you mean the one where it doesn't matter if they hire scabs or not because they can't maintain the fleet. Maybe the one where the scabs can't work in the cold. Maybe you mean the one where the other unions will come to the rescue. What about the, "well lets wait and see what the judge has to say." I really like the lets hang out at the beach house till this blows over strategy. Get a life people.

PlayTheOdds said:
Strategy? What strategy? Oh you mean the one where it doesn't matter if they hire scabs or not because they can't maintain the fleet. Maybe the one where the scabs can't work in the cold. Maybe you mean the one where the other unions will come to the rescue. What about the, "well lets wait and see what the judge has to say." I really like the lets hang out at the beach house till this blows over strategy. Get a life people.
[post="307631"][/post]​

Once again PTO your uninformed post only show your stupidity.

Show me something different. Show me some type of logic in anything AMFA has done for its members in this strike. Chas I think you would follow dell right off the side of a cliff, screaming solidarity all the way down like that is going to save you.

PlayTheOdds said:
Sorry jack there is no fight on the inside or the outside. This strike is a joke just like you guys taht think something good can come of this.
[post="307619"][/post]​
PTO/KTO this fight is alot more than just NWA if you had any understanding about true unionism you would know this. you can come on here and spread your ANTI-union venom all you want, it only strengthens the resolve of those fighting. every company has its moles and NWA is no different, the light is being shown on the darkness and the roaches are scurrying.......YOUR THE JOKE!

Unions are a pathetic minority of the work force. You are correct that I don't have a large understanding of unions because I stand with the majority of America. Unions are the joke and your pathetic attempts to defend them is the punch line.

PlayTheOdds said:
You are correct that I don't have a large understanding of unions
[post="307743"][/post]​

Ok now we have established you have no knowledge of aircraft maintenance and unions anything else you care to come clean on PTO?

chasbatl said:
Ok now we have established you have no knowledge of aircraft maintenance and unions anything else you care to come clean on PTO?
[post="307754"][/post]​
I suspect he has an intimate understanding of ''LICKIN THE MANS BOOTS" :up:

PlayTheOdds said:
Well that 1,650 dollar a week paycheck isn't a fraud. I must be doing something right.
[post="307798"][/post]​

You might want to invest your 'Judas Gold' into condoms.
Bubba might have AIDS!

-BigE

Back