" Find ME, 11,000 VOTES "....." GIMME' a BREAK " !!!

What's to be said...even the most loyal trumper/trumpette can see that he's beginning to lose it totally. I think even he (DJT) realizes he violated Federal and Georgian election laws with that phone call. There is no "President may not be indicted while in office" arrangement at the state level. For that matter, at the Federal level that opinion is just that--an opinion that has been reviewed only 6 times since it was first decided and no definitive decision was settled. The only legal support for the opinion prohibiting indictment while in office is the fact that Federal Judge John Sirica (Republican) ruled that a President could be named as an un-indicted co-conspirator (ruling handed down during Nixon years which invalidates "the President can not be indicted" part of that argument.

Here is some really interesting reading if you have time..https://www.lawfareblog.com/indicting-president-not-foreclosed-complex-history

Find ME, 11,000 VOTES
Imagine the BAWLS on the Orange MORON, trying to SHAKE DOWN The GA. Sec of State !!
Hmmm.

NO comments about the MORON, trying to STRONG ARM the State of Georgia ??

What's to be said...even the most loyal trumper/trumpette can see that he's beginning to lose it totally. I think even he (DJT) realizes he violated Federal and Georgian election laws with that phone call. There is no "President may not be indicted while in office" arrangement at the state level. For that matter, at the Federal level that opinion is just that--an opinion that has been reviewed only 6 times since it was first decided and no definitive decision was settled. The only legal support for the opinion prohibiting indictment while in office is the fact that Federal Judge John Sirica (Republican) ruled that a President could be named as an un-indicted co-conspirator (ruling handed down during Nixon years which invalidates "the President can not be indicted" part of that argument.

Here is some really interesting reading if you have time..https://www.lawfareblog.com/indicting-president-not-foreclosed-complex-history

I see you people are well into another one of your Trump Derangement Syndrome fits, once again. You should realize your days are numbered for active TDS rage. Also, there is no vaccine for TDS.....you are 'infected' for life.

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Just for the record, this is exactly what Trump said that you and the media have been misrepresenting for three days now:

All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Trump said. “Because we won the state.”

So Trump tried to strongarm the GA Secretary of State. Fine. Give him the votes. Guess what....he still lost the election. He can always take pride in saying that he "won" Georgia. But his efforts seem to have stalled in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Nevada. So go ahead...make him feel better..placate his followers...give him Georgia. Then swear in Biden.

Trump feels he deserves those votes because "I thought I won Georgia". I saw a video that explained it pretty well...if I take your wallet, can I keep it if I say "I thought it was MY wallet"?

Today the Ga court denied Trump plea to overturn Biden victory. Just as in what 60 other court cases. No evidence. They cant even prove fraud. Pathetic sham how the Trumplicans believe in his falsehoods lies n deceptions

RETRUMPLICANS, think,.............. JIM JONES in GUYANA or if you prefer, the majority of the GERMAN People w/ADOPLH HITLER !!

History has a strange way of REPEATING ITSELF !!!!!!!

It Really bothers me, it hurts actually, to see people that I (cyber) Care about like 'dell' to see/read him in this way !

More BLACK BEAR PICTURES, PLEEEEEEEASE !

a lot of news reports saying Trump sounds like a mobster.

I agree. Trump’s behavior is reminiscent of sal Tessio’s ( Abe Vigoda) final scene in the godfather?

“Can you Let me off the hook. For old times sake”

“Cant do it Sally”.

Last edited:
So Trump tried to strongarm the GA Secretary of State. Fine. Give him the votes. Guess what....he still lost the election. He can always take pride in saying that he "won" Georgia. But his efforts seem to have stalled in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Nevada. So go ahead...make him feel better..placate his followers...give him Georgia. Then swear in Biden.

Trump feels he deserves those votes because "I thought I won Georgia". I saw a video that explained it pretty well...if I take your wallet, can I keep it if I say "I thought it was MY wallet"?

And, can you trust Pretty Boys and such ilk to go quietly into that good night? No, I don't think you can. So, you have armed, disaffected, not necessarily sane Trump supporters roaming the countryside. I think I'll pass.