" Find ME, 11,000 VOTES "....." GIMME' a BREAK " !!!

I see you people are well into another one of your Trump Derangement Syndrome fits, once again. You should realize your days are numbered for active TDS rage. Also, there is no vaccine for TDS.....you are 'infected' for life.

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Just for the record, this is exactly what Trump said that you and the media have been misrepresenting for three days now:

All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Trump said. “Because we won the state.”
We have just seen TDS in DC.
Trumpikins suck in an attempt to subvert democracy.
Bunch of conspiracy nuts.
:eek:

I wonder if Trump will pardon the tresspassing rioters because they are lookin at some serious prison time. Oh, and the republicans lost the senate. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I feel sorry for people who supported Trump. Despite all the good things you think he's done over the past 4 years - it's going to be overshadowed by what he's done over the past 4 weeks.

Listen to how many people calling are Trump a disaster! I hope he is watching in his bunker. What a LOSER!

I feel sorry for people who supported Trump. Despite all the good things you think he's done over the past 4 years - it's going to be overshadowed by what he's done over the past 4 weeks.
Trudat... I doubt we have to worry about Trump running for president in 2024.. he may have ruined any political aspirations for his children as well, yay!

Reactions: jimntx and KCFlyer
U laughing now with the riots on going? U laughing about a rioter shot n killed?? Very sad. Trump is 10000% responsible for this as he asked for it
Four plus years of the left and media denigrating and lying about everything Trump and you are surprised it has come to this?
Then toss in Pelosi holing the people she represents hostage for her own personal pork, since early this spring, while they lose their businesses, jobs, homes....yeah funny.

Last edited:
Four plus years of the left and media denigrating and lying about everything Trump and you are surprised it has come to this?
Then toss in Pelosi holing the people she represents hostage for her own personal pork, since early this spring, while they lose their businesses, jobs, homes....yeah funny.
4 dead at the trump incited trump invited violent rioting chaos is byfar the worse. It definitely was wrong for both parties to pork up covid bills while tens of millions of people lost their jobs businesses. But it is unfathomable how this tyrant in office has done nothing since election day to help the American people in virus fight. And then a recorded phone call in pressuring Ga to find him 11780 votes. Now he then incites and invites people to capital hill on day when congress is going to certify Biden as president in what was a legal free and fair election. Yet you find it funny. Now theres something wrong with you. If trump told u youd be a ok jumping off a bridge would u???? Its clear now members pf his people are talking about invoking the 25th amendment

Just because Trump wanted an insurrection and openly encouraged his sheep to engage in one, doesn't mean he is responsible.

The press made him do it.

4 dead at the trump incited trump invited violent rioting chaos is byfar the worse. It definitely was wrong for both parties to pork up covid bills while tens of millions of people lost their jobs businesses. But it is unfathomable how this tyrant in office has done nothing since election day to help the American people in virus fight. And then a recorded phone call in pressuring Ga to find him 11780 votes. Now he then incites and invites people to capital hill on day when congress is going to certify Biden as president in what was a legal free and fair election. Yet you find it funny. Now theres something wrong with you. If trump told u youd be a ok jumping off a bridge would u???? Its clear now members pf his people are talking about invoking the 25th amendment
Asinine comment reap a like minded reply.

Only an idiot, who has nothing more than a limited inkling of what 25A is about, would post comments like you have.

Regarding Trump doing nothing, since the election, to do anything for the virus, to help fight the virus......you must have missed OWS, and the successes it has spawned across the county.
Then again, you seem to have no clue on constitutional responsibilities of the federal government in regards to the states, under the tenth amendment...give it a look.
Early this year, when the virus was getting out of hand, states requested help from the federal government and President Trump responded by having Mash type unit portable hospitals set up in NY and other areas, plus He allocated two floating hospitals, one off the east coast, and the other off LA.
To this date, I don't see any requests for federal help from any of these states, who, at his time, have not asked for federal help.
They have to ask, that's the way it is under the constitution.

Asinine comment reap a like minded reply.

Only an idiot, who has nothing more than a limited inkling of what 25A is about, would post comments like you have.

Regarding Trump doing nothing, since the election, to do anything for the virus, to help fight the virus......you must have missed OWS, and the successes it has spawned across the county.
Then again, you seem to have no clue on constitutional responsibilities of the federal government in regards to the states, under the tenth amendment...give it a look.
Early this year, when the virus was getting out of hand, states requested help from the federal government and President Trump responded by having Mash type unit portable hospitals set up in NY and other areas, plus He allocated two floating hospitals, one off the east coast, and the other off LA.
To this date, I don't see any requests for federal help from any of these states, who, at his time, have not asked for federal help.
They have to ask, that's the way it is under the constitution.
Spoken like true republican style. Hospital ships been back in ports since fall. In case u missed the part. I did say since the election..... He has done nothing but golf and whine and cry bout an election that was indeed free and fair. He chose not to help states n left the states on their own. While he incited violence. Gave up on virus battle etc.