Firefox and the forums

DFW-FA said:
I just tried both IE and Chrome after clearing cache and deleting browsing history.  Same result with added note.  Once I got the blank screen in Chrome, I had to delete browsing history again to get anything in Chrome other than the Google home page.

My computer works fine on all websites except AirlineForums.com.
It appears that your computer works fine on Airlineforums.com unless you use jimntx as a login . . .

DFW-FA said:
I just tried both IE and Chrome after clearing cache and deleting browsing history.  Same result with added note.  Once I got the blank screen in Chrome, I had to delete browsing history again to get anything in Chrome other than the Google home page.

Is anyone else having these types of issues? I can't duplicate it.

Admin said:

My home machine works but my droid phone will no longer read airlineforums.    It just comes up as a blank screen,  started same time the forum update happened.  No issue on any other sites with it.

Admin said:

Jim created a new profile and that appears to be the way around his problem. If someone is having this problem and doesn't create a new profile, you probably will not be hearing from them. Maybe delete the jimntx profile from Airlineforums.com and allow him to sign up again as jimntx. . . don't know. 

Keroseneuser said:
My home machine works but my droid phone will no longer read airlineforums.    It just comes up as a blank screen,  started same time the forum update happened.  No issue on any other sites with it.
Same here!

Keroseneuser said:

I rebuilt the mobile skin, your likely getting redirected to that. See if that works now.

DFW-FA said:

Jim,

I see you were still using the old skin and not the new one. I've forced you to the new skin, see if the jimntx works now.

Edit: I tested it on my phone and it wasn't working, made another change and tested it again and its all good. I get a mobile version and can switch to full version and that works.

I posted this with Chrome, if I try firefox it's tells me my post is empty

Ty I saw it now.

Seems all is working well now in FireFox.

And the board is way faster too!