First TSA firings

dinosaur

Aug 25, 2002
[A href=http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-brf-screeners-fired1024oct24,0,65605.story?coll=sns%2Dap%2Dnation%2Dheadlines]http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-brf-screeners-fired1024oct24,0,65605.story?coll=sns%2Dap%2Dnation%2Dheadlines[/A][BR]

i could not pull up the website, but where i work, they have already fired at least ten people.....they just started the first of october.....but these people are fighting for thier jobs back, and everyone knows they will get them back.....the reason for being fired, has not been because of missing anything, they don't want to show up at work on time and they don't want to dress the way tsa is telling them to dress.....welcome to the good days of lawsuits...they will win.....just like the guy who won his case wearing dread locks with usairways.....they had a dress code, but the ones that refuse to follow has put in lawsuits for being fired......i will take a bet from anyone that they will win, if you think they won't......also if they have a reason for being late.....they should not be fired.....that is another lawsuit....even though they have been late everyday......

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/24/2002 8:14:22 PM hopethingswillbeok wrote:

i could not pull up the website, but where i work, they have already fired at least ten people.....they just started the first of october.....but these people are fighting for thier jobs back, and everyone knows they will get them back.....the reason for being fired, has not been because of missing anything, they don't want to show up at work on time and they don't want to dress the way tsa is telling them to dress.....welcome to the good days of lawsuits...they will win.....just like the guy who won his case wearing dread locks with usairways.....they had a dress code, but the ones that refuse to follow has put in lawsuits for being fired......i will take a bet from anyone that they will win, if you think they won't......also if they have a reason for being late.....they should not be fired.....that is another lawsuit....even though they have been late everyday......
----------------
[/blockquote]
How big is your Airport,
how are they doing screening your flights?

Those two tsa screeners were fired because they were not doing their job. Yes, tsa has some strict grooming and uniform guidelines.
At your airports are you having any scheduling or pay problems?