Fleet Repainting

The only difference is that southwest didn't start out with (what I consider) the best livery, they've always been 'different'.

10626558_781106261932562_8803578363700141593_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
It looks like another A330-3 is in for paint, A/C 277. After a quick look, it appears that there are currently 6 in the paint shop. As I have said before, the new livery looks decent, but they really need to put some color and/or the new logo on the winglets. I personally think that it makes them a lot more visible for safety reasons.

wings396 said:
It looks like another A330-3 is in for paint, A/C 277. After a quick look, it appears that there are currently 6 in the paint shop. As I have said before, the new livery looks decent, but they really need to put some color and/or the new logo on the winglets. I personally think that it makes them a lot more visible for safety reasons.

Do they paint these when they are otherwise scheduled in the shop for major maintenance, or is there just a rotation for paint only?

How long does it take to change the livery?

Typically, in a merger, the airline moves quickly to re-paint the planes carrying the livery being discontinued.  We saw it with HP, NW, and CO.  Only WN has been slow to repaint the FL planes.