Fleet Repainting

700UW said:
10649452_2581756068511_5828185394316687790_n.jpg

Jeez!   That is fugly.

nycbusdriver said:
Jeez!   That is fugly.
Let's loose the heritage planes, except maybe the American one.....

Let's put the previous nightmares, and yes( they all were night mares in there own right) behind us.

Also, when can we get the big boy call sign?

nycbusdriver said:

Do they paint these when they are otherwise scheduled in the shop for major maintenance, or is there just a rotation for paint only?

How long does it take to change the livery?

The 767's are covering some of the 330 flying. Not sure on the PHL schedules, but in CLT we are doing BCN for a few weeks. Then we start CDG  after that for a few weeks. And with Rio gone until December, I think the flying is covered while they cycle through the paint shop...

im back..!! said:
Let's loose the heritage planes, except maybe the American one.....

Let's put the previous nightmares, and yes( they all were night mares in there own right) behind us.

Also, when can we get the big boy call sign?
You know what will happen if you put a stop to the heritage planes, everyone will be up in arms.. There's a lot of people out there that kept those nightmares flying, so these airplanes should be a tribute to them and not the management that failed...

Reactions: 2 people
I wasn't a fan of the new AA livery, but it has grown on me.  Keeping the old AA on the tail would have been a mistake.  As much as a mistake for the "new United" to keep the olde CO livery.  New is new and changing the look of a new company is the right thing to do.

Reactions: 2 people