Flight Cuts

Those are INDUSTRY WIDE numbers, not LCC numbers.
that was my read on it to, oldie (after i #### my frock, anyway). but, there are two existing media reports: one says it is industry wide cuts; one says it is internal domestic reductions at LCC.

anyway and regardless, the crux of my post was to point out that tempe chooses not to clarify competing media information that naturally has a lot of employees concerned.

There will be PLENTY of cuts to go around at US........take it to the bank. A company run as well as CO announces the kind of cuts that they did and US will ride this baby out with only cutting 2% to 4%? Oh cuts a plenty a comin'. ;) Think about Tempe's tallent. Cutting, charging and skimping is the ONLY talent they are good at. :lol:

As I stated in the similar thread about "things to come" I think we should all step away from the keyboard and stop hitting the refresh button. Go shopping, have lunch, take a dip in the pool or call a friend and wait for the "BIG Announcement" later on. :lol: Ooooooooh the suspense. :rolleyes:

I have it on good authority the awaited news about aircraft and flight cuts will be out within the hour, stay tuned.

Good Luck to US all !

LGA777

Latest posts

Back