Flights now (04/15)

James Fanning

Apr 15, 2020
Flying Chicago to Denver soon need some info. Do most people onboard wear masks? Are the middle seats left empty on purpose? How is the spacing in the check-in lines? Chicago to Denver

If you have a mask, I say wear it. It is not required, but erring on the side of caution is suggested by the experts. (Yes, I know. A week ago these same experts were saying "don't wear a mask unless you are symptomatic Leave the masks for those who really need them.") And?

Good luck getting masks... Amazon is showing delivery in June.

NY is requiring masks for anyone who can't social distance, including airport workers. Wouldn't surprise me to see CO and other states adopt similar mandates.

Good luck getting masks... Amazon is showing delivery in June.

NY is requiring masks for anyone who can't social distance, including airport workers. Wouldn't surprise me to see CO and other states adopt similar mandates.
I ordered some time ago. In fact have a Beatles Abbey Road mask that should be here by the end of the week. Also a Chicago Bears one coming. I'm set....

I ordered some time ago. In fact have a Beatles Abbey Road mask that should be here by the end of the week. Also a Chicago Bears one coming. I'm set....

We are so sorry sir. We have a rather large backorder on all the mask you have ordered. Could be 2021 before we get all backorders up to date. In the meantime we are stepping up your order for free and sending you a dozen "Dallas Cowboys" mask until we can fill your order. Remember it's all about safety not what the mask says. Have a great day and thank you for your order... :)

We are so sorry sir. We have a rather large backorder on all the mask you have ordered. Could be 2021 before we get all backorders up to date. In the meantime we are stepping up your order for free and sending you a dozen "Dallas Cowboys" mask until we can fill your order. Remember it's all about safety not what the mask says. Have a great day and thank you for your order... :)

Both masks came this morning. They also sent a Hermans Hermits mask for free.
And also gave me 50% off on 2 of 3. (Freddie and the Dreamers/Manfred Mann and Gerry and the Pacemakers.) I have Bobby Rydell and Chuck Berry on backorder. Seems like a lot of masks....but I want new/unused one for every time I go out for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
Both masks came this morning. They also sent a Hermans Hermits mask for free.
And also gave me 50% off on 2 of 3. (Freddie and the Dreamers/Manfred Mann and Gerry and the Pacemakers.) I have Bobby Rydell and Chuck Berry on backorder. Seems like a lot of masks....but I want new/unused one for every time I go out for the rest of my life.
Good for you. I too wear the mask and gloves every time I have to visit a store or get gas. Also heard our company is providing more comfortable mask to be worn longer more comfortably. I think everyone should wear the mask at all times outside of our homes. If everyone would stop their own fluid mist we all would be better off...