FLYERS should FEEL GOOD

How hard can it be? This is the attitude towards everything- they seem dumbfounded that thier painfully cheeseball wire and strings way of doing things doesn't go over in the larger national and international arena.

sky high states: <two snaps UP> Ghurl. Nice post.

I've recently been DELAYED several times with ORIGINATORS in the morning because of FUELING. In all my years, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING NOW. Most aircraft TERMINATE the night before which should of allowed ample time to fuel PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should SEE the faces of passengers thinking, why the heck didnt they do this last night?

only stating opinions

Sorry to say this, but the West is running great! I've been flying more this month so I can take extra time off in December, but all of my flights have been great :up: We haven't run out of food, catering is not bad and the passengers seem happy enough, why is it so different when I read this discussion? :down:

My two flights on "west metal" featured overhead compartments that fell apart and broke into 3 pieces when the passenger(s) put their bags in the overhead. Funny as heck.

Those flights also featured filthy, disgusting unkept, outdated, obscenely gross airplanes.....so if that's "running great" then I think PB is right...the HP folk are conditioned to think slop unfit for WN is good.

I'd fly WN in the west 100 out of 100 times if the choice is available.

My two flights on "west metal" featured overhead compartments that fell apart and broke into 3 pieces when the passenger(s) put their bags in the overhead. Funny as heck.

Those flights also featured filthy, disgusting unkept, outdated, obscenely gross airplanes.....so if that's "running great" then I think PB is right...the HP folk are conditioned to think slop unfit for WN is good.

I'd fly WN in the west 100 out of 100 times if the choice is available.

There is no excuse for something like this to happen.

There is no excuse for something like this to happen.
Aw, come on, keeps it exciting. You never know what yer gonna get! :up:

Be honest: Wouldn't it be booooooring flying WN all the time? I mean you KNOW the plane will be clean, you KNOW it will be ontime, you KNOW the stewardesses will be chipper, you KNOW you'll have your bags.... Predictable....What kind of life is that? :lol:

Because you've conditioned customers after 20+ years of inferiority that this is the best they can expect.

The customer has come to have such low expectations of AWA and now US that anything that even marginally works right when travelling on this joke of an airline passes for acceptable.

Sorry to say this, but the West is running great! I've been flying more this month so I can take extra time off in December, but all of my flights have been great :up: We haven't run out of food, catering is not bad and the passengers seem happy enough, why is it so different when I read this discussion? :down:
I don't mean to be rude but MOST of you out there have absolutely NO CLUE as to what this management team has done to the east operation. Not much has changed for you people. It seems to me that even on our darkest days during bankruptcy we never had it this bad. Now some may want to dispute that but it's true. The operation is MUCH, MUCH bigger than what is ran out of PHX and to an extent LAS. It's COMPLETELY different yet before the merger your old management team thought that a plane is a plane is a plane. They have NEVER understood the airline OR it's passenger and employees. So while I'm just peeing in my pants with excitement that your having a great time out there I must say that you are snowballed as this place absolutely BLOWS. I believe that management feels exactly as you do. That in itself is extremely SCARY. :blink:

So while I'm just peeing in my pants with excitement that your having a great time out there I must say that you are snowballed as this place absolutely BLOWS. I believe that management feels exactly as you do. That in itself is extremely SCARY. :blink:
It is absolutely scary as they actually believe it's a good airline. Dougweiser probably believes the
s&(t he spews to the employees and media. It's a good thing that the media knows and reports otherwise.

It is absolutely scary as they actually believe it's a good airline. Dougweiser probably believes the
s&(t he spews to the employees and media. It's a good thing that the media knows and reports otherwise.

Now, now, now....you all know that customers just won't pay for a real airline...thus the need for a shabby, pretend, P.O.S. one.

Remember, this war that Tempe has prosecuted against the FFers, VFFers and High Yield Pax mandates that "customers won't pay for squat."

Therefore, the Sand Castle brain trust thinks you should be happy...with their version of the 1970's and '80's Aeroflot.

I hate to say it because I dislike the whole management team with this airline but Dougie is doing a good job. The stock holders don't care about dirty airplanes, poor service or the low morale. ALL they care about is the almighty dollar and Dougie is taking care of that being we made the most profit of all airlines this quarter. Doug is God in their eyes as long as there is a profit. NOW... what these stock holders should be thinking is how much more money could they have made if they had clean airplanes good service and people that enjoyed working here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate to say it because I dislike the whole management team with this airline but Dougie is doing a good job. The stock holders don't care about dirty airplanes, poor service or the low morale. ALL they care about is the almighty dollar and Dougie is taking care of that being we made the most profit of all airlines this quarter. Doug is God in their eyes as long as there is a profit. NOW... what these stock holders should be thinking is how much more money could they have made if they had clean airplanes good service and people that enjoyed working here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps someone should challenge the shareholders to take a couple of flights on their airline. That might change some opinions that the bottom line isn't everything.

Perhaps someone should challenge the shareholders to take a couple of flights on their airline. That might change some opinions that the bottom line isn't everything.

Sorry, this is America and the bottom line is EVERYTHING. It is sad, but, it is true.

Sorry, this is America and the bottom line is EVERYTHING. It is sad, but, it is true.

I agree... but they could get so much more if they made the experience tolerable (or even admit it for what it is). It will only be a matter of time until the financials prove this point.

Many stockholders are looking for a quick buck. Short-term investors in a long-term business is not good.

I've bought two tickets on the old HP, and I just thought it was bad luck -- one was cancelled for mechanical, and the other was 30 minutes late for no reason and a seat change to a middle seat next to a disgusting slob pigging out on Taco Bell. Little did I know that was the M.O. for HP and explains why US (HP re-named) is so revolting today.

Latest posts