Freshly Painted 767 In New Livery

HAHA
see guys,
i had told you guys earlier, you guys didnt belive me at all
how about now ?

BTW, forum colors look like US new colors
iwas just thinking that. the forum colors do look like the new us colors

I do like the new colors. I always thought the HP orange/teal was kind of tacky, tho i really liked our AW logo...I'm so glad they did go with new colors, it helps me get the 1 airline feeling a little more, makes a statement to the public that we're not the same ol'usairways anymore, and lets face it...its nice to have something new, even if it is just paint, haha!

At one time HP had started to redo the interior of our airbusses, but I'm not sure that interior will be a priority. I would assume they would address it at the same time as painting, but who knows...those clowns at the top change their minds too frequently to keep track of...haha

Seems as though the new paint scheme is a hit with most. Thank goodness someone challenged DP's intial response not to re-paint the fleet. Whoever that was at the town hall...hat's off (I think it was a mechanic), and hats off to DP for listening!

Seems as though the new paint scheme is a hit with most. Thank goodness someone challenged DP's intial response not to re-paint the fleet. Whoever that was at the town hall...hat's off (I think it was a mechanic), and hats off to DP for listening!
Ditto's It looks really,nice..makes me proud.

It sure is pretty on the outside, but as another poster asked a few posts back - was anything done to the INTERIOR while in the shop? Otherwise, it's just like putting lipstick on a pig.

i doubt they did anything to the interiors. cost too much.they probrably put in new lighting and new seat covers (same grey design). but i doubt they came out with a totally new interior.

Latest posts

Back