First US Airways Aircraft Takes to the Skies in American Airlines Livery

I would think the passengers will be in for a pretty serious letdown when they step inside that plane and see the dumpy US interior with no Thales in-seat touchscreen IFE, like on the AA A319s

AdAstraPerAspera said:
I would think the passengers will be in for a pretty serious letdown when they step inside that plane and see the dumpy US interior with no Thales in-seat touchscreen IFE
Always an asshole with a stupid comment .

well that's your opinion, I think what I said is pretty true-- your average joe sees AA on the side of the plane, it's pretty fair of him to expect AA levels of service

AdAstraPerAspera said:
well that's your opinion, I think what I said is pretty true-- your average joe sees AA on the side of the plane, it's pretty fair of him to expect AA levels of service
You need to bring your Expectations down to the America West Way....  DoUgIe will so you the New American Way......

AdAstraPerAspera said:
They have 10 billion in the bank!!!! If they are not going to spend the money on the employees why not the customer. Oh I forgot management needs their excorbitant bonuses. New boss same as the old boss.

New AA may have $10 billion in the bank but it owes something like $40 billion to its various creditors.   

On top of that, one billion dollars of that 10 is restricted cash, which AA can't touch.    Another three-quarters of a billion is locked up in Venezuela, and it might never be freed.   

FWAAA said:
New AA may have $10 billion in the bank but it owes something like $40 billion to its various creditors.   

On top of that, one billion dollars of that 10 is restricted cash, which AA can't touch.    Another three-quarters of a billion is locked up in Venezuela, and it might never be freed.   
Management has somebody to make excuses for them are you on the BONUS LIST!!!!!!!

It would take too much downtime to modify the interiors, they wont do it till its needs its heavy check.

Its still US not AA.

FWAAA said:

I believe I remember, i believe it was old EAL, and had that problem, they had all their interior seats redone in leather. In other words, took it out in trade. But three-quarters of a billion will buy a lot of seats!

Latest posts

Back