Freshly Painted 767 In New Livery

i was doing some thinking and i think that you will see some a330's in the new scheme here soon. and more 767's. right now there are 5 a330's being used with 4 as spares and 5 767's being used on t/a services with 5 or six being used as spares or on domestic service.
right now you have a330 service clt-lgw,phl-man,phl-fco,phl-cdg,&phl-fra. there is a phl-lgw that is normally a a330 but its being subbed by a 767. that makes me think that the a330's are in the paint shop. as for the 767 you got clt-fra,phl-mad,phl-ams,phl-muc,& and of course the subbed phl-lgw flt.

yeah but the phl-sju plane continues on to europe the same day(sometimes). and i thought clt fra was a 767 . i was mistaken. do you know what flt number it is to fra from clt?

The heritage logo is there, you kinda have to squint. It's very detailed, so it's not freakin' huge like the *A logo. Just right next to the L1 door so everyone can see it when they board the aircraft.

BTW, I think this is one of the classiest paint schemes out there now. Very crisp, very clean.

Oh, and the *A logo permanently dispells the stupid rumors that were floating around about US getting kicked out of *A.

i was doing some thinking and i think that you will see some a330's in the new scheme here soon. and more 767's. right now there are 5 a330's being used with 4 as spares and 5 767's being used on t/a services with 5 or six being used as spares or on domestic service.
right now you have a330 service clt-lgw,phl-man,phl-fco,phl-cdg,&phl-fra. there is a phl-lgw that is normally a a330 but its being subbed by a 767. that makes me think that the a330's are in the paint shop. as for the 767 you got clt-fra,phl-mad,phl-ams,phl-muc,& and of course the subbed phl-lgw flt.

We don't have 4 A330 spares. We have 9 airplanes and 7 fly to Europe, 1 flys the domestic PHL-SJU round trip. The ninth airplane is schedule for heavy maintenance. One of the A330's RON's in PHL for overnight checks or MTC items.

We currently have 10 767's. 3 are scheduled for European service, 2 fly PHL-CLT-SJU-CLT-PHL, 1 flys a PHL-SJU-PHL-CLT trip, 1 in paint, 1 in MTC, 2 airplanes were dedicated to flying CUN trips. The CUN cancellations were a blessing in disguise because that freed up a 767 to fly PHL-LGW-PHL to cover the A330 that is delayed in HVY MTC.

So right now we have one paint track for the 767. I don't see any change to that A330 flying in Jan, so I don't see a paint track for the A330 yet.

Latest posts

Back