From the ALPA site

Well right up until your last three words I had a lot of respect for what you wrote. The Award in my "soap dish" mentality feels that you got more than you should!! Here's why, AAA was a failure not doubt about that. Employees furloughed and pilots with 18yrs of seniority on the streets with no hope of ever returning to that carrier. Now after the merger people like yourself are being called back to a carrier that is now moving in the right direction as a result of AWA.

Relative seniority? A jr capt with 22yrs longevity is at the bottom of the capt list right along with an AWA jr capt. You propose now moving the AWA jr capt to the right seat because you feel that you are owed something. Well you may be but not at the expense of the AWA pilots. I think you and all of your colleagues should be paid like you have 18, 19, 20 years of longevity but do I think you belong at the top of the list while stapleing us?? Hell no!! We were working while you were watching! We were hiring while AAA was furloughing, we were taking delivery of A320's while AAA was retuning them for RJ's.

Entitlement!! That's the real problem now isn't it.

Again, I don't recall call you names but you have done it twice now...
--------------------------------------------------------

Actually nobody will be moved from any seat and you know it...you are just yelling fire to inflame the uninformed!

What do you think "No bump, no flush" means?

All the elders want at east is to get the retirement attrition they would have gotten all along, the awa guys will be gettin those retirement move-ups instead as it stands now...

If we hadent merged you wouldnt be gettin those move-ups, so it begs the question...

Is that a wind-fall or not??

Why do you think it's fair to replace a man who was Working because of a merger and put him on the street because the other airline employee wants his job and or A/C which he brought to the merger. Shameful Look In The Mirror. :shock:
-------------------------------------------------------

Who said anybody was gonna be put on the street?

Are you just flaming or uninformed, you make yourself look well, Stupid with statements like this...

Try to get some info prior to posting...save us some bandwith...thanks.

Latest posts

Back