Funny Error Message from USAirways.com

SolidCactus

Senior
Contributor
Feb 21, 2008
AVP/PBI
www.solidcactus.com
Here's what happened:
Your reservation cannot be retrieved. Itineraries cannot be viewed more than two days after travel.

Here's how to fix it:
Please wait a few moments and then try again.

We'll I'd be there ALL DAY :rolleyes:

Why is it funny? I find it pathetic that they are such morons.
If I couldn't laugh I just would go insane, If we couldn't laugh we just would go insane, If we weren't all crazy we would go insane.

Thats as funny as some of the error messages we get. At least it didnt tell you your computer was looping and to reboot it... :ph34r: :lol:

If I couldn't laugh I just would go insane, If we couldn't laugh we just would go insane, If we weren't all crazy we would go insane.

Thats as funny as some of the error messages we get. At least it didnt tell you your computer was looping and to reboot it... :ph34r: :lol:

If we were all loopie we would already be insane, yet we are all still... ;)

Because, the more I focus on the dumb stuff, the bigger headache I get. Let's focus on the positive - - our guys make super hot looking Maytag men in that new uniform!!
US' IT (Incompetitant Terrorists) Department is still in the '70's. Could be 1870's for what they are worth. I bet if they even outsource the IT to India or Phillipines, they would do a hell of alot better. If Bush and Cheney weren't still in office, I'd bet my house that they would be in charge of the IT Dept.

Amen.