Get Ready Boys And Girls!

Decision 2004 said:
Oh yeah folks,

Maybe if you, your wife, your step-daughter and the other 75+ worthless related TWU wonders would show up to your work and produce something instead of leaving the base on company paid time, or hanging out in the grievance office, we would be ahead in the quest for $500,000,000.00 in profits.
[post="257187"][/post]​

Oh yeh, 'cause God knows you are doing your part (Decision) to make things better for the TWU members right now. I think your problem is that you are afraid of a little hard work.

twuer said:
Oh yeh, 'cause God knows you are doing your part (Decision) to make things better for the TWU members right now. I think your problem is that you are afraid of a little hard work.
[post="257766"][/post]​

What bothers me as when the wife has to speak for the husband!

I too have heard that TWUer is an Officer's wife.

Mrs. Hammack talks a good line, but doesn't even work in the craft or class or have a vote.

She is like Hillary to Bill.

One man holds the position and the woman controls the debate.

Decision 2004 said:
I too have heard that TWUer is an Officer's wife.

Mrs. Hammack talks a good line, but doesn't even work in the craft or class or have a vote.

She is like Hillary to Bill.

One man holds the position and the woman controls the debate.
[post="257783"][/post]​
Is Mrs. Hammack going to be a twu International spokesmodel like unelected stock clerk Linda Dill? Linda knows all about the elitist AMT profession. She has stated the horrible AMFA has "destroyed lives, communities, and careers" (yet, AMFA still has not been removed as bargaining agent from the 8 airlines AMFA represents with a iam, ibt, or twu card drive). Stock clerks, baggage transfer engineers, and dispatchers will show unskilled AMT's the shining path to real twu representation when they get appointed by Do-little. :down: :down: :down: :down:

You can't be serious??!! I guess this makes it the 8th or 9th person you have accused me of being.

Keep guessing. . .it's quite amusing!!!

twuer said:
You can't be serious??!! I guess this makes it the 8th or 9th person you have accused me of being.

Keep guessing. . .it's quite amusing!!!
[post="258235"][/post]​
It is quite amusing, trying to imagine a twu lackey as wacked as you are, we're running out of twu bubbas on the list. How is the team twu card drive coming? Now that's amusing!!!! :lol: :shock: :unsure: :rolleyes:

How many AMTs will this leave at NW when they furlough these 900? About 2,200? Since there used to be almost 10,000, that is about 78% of the AMT workforce gone. The AMTs at NW now have very little (if any) leverage while bargaining because 2,200 AMTs can be easily replaced. NW can used management people with A and Ps and scabs with A and Ps. This is what Lorenzo did at EAL. When he "aquired EAL", EAL had about 300 planes. At the time of the strike there was only about 150 planes. When all the unions walked, all he had to do was find scabs to staff 150 planes as opposed to 300, which would have been much harder. And at the EAL strike, there were many scabs working at the EAL maintanence base. Pretty sad, almost 80% of the NW AMTs gone and they still want to cut the mechanics pay.

aafsc said:
How many AMTs will this leave at NW when they furlough these 900? About 2,200? Since there used to be almost 10,000, that is about 78% of the AMT workforce gone. The AMTs at NW now have very little (if any) leverage while bargaining because 2,200 AMTs can be easily replaced. NW can used management people with A and Ps and scabs with A and Ps. This is what Lorenzo did at EAL. When he "aquired EAL", EAL had about 300 planes. At the time of the strike there was only about 150 planes. When all the unions walked, all he had to do was find scabs to staff 150 planes as opposed to 300, which would have been much harder. And at the EAL strike, there were many scabs working at the EAL maintanence base. Pretty sad, almost 80% of the NW AMTs gone and they still want to cut the mechanics pay.
[post="258260"][/post]​

The 2200 is in MSP. If they all decided to go to the street it would be close to 4,500 left, as there are now 5400 on the clock and 400+ planes. Now each one of them is guaranteed a job some place in their system per the contract, hopefully they will follow their jobs and stick it to NWA for moving expenses and stay on the clock. It is obvious that NWA wants a fight and hope these guys have it in them to give them one, we shall see. Nwa is pissed off because AMFA wants to negotiate a contract and not just bring back the company wish list like the twu did for us.

James T. Kirk said:
Wow! The captain has spoken three words! Selling out to management at every turn and lowering wages and benefits for the whole industry is nothing to be proud of twu bootlicker. Having union/management pajama parties and carrying the man's water is weakness and cowardice... nothing more.

Having HannibAAl Lechter as your best friend is fun.....until he kills and eats you. ManAAgement has not taken the cuts they need. AA is still wasting money by the truck load daily. Management knows the twu International will give in at the slightest scare tactic to keep the dues flow and Do-littles' six figure income. If you think AA is not going to be gutted like the rest of the industry, you need a reality check. :angry:

Hackman said:
Wow! The captain has spoken three words! Selling out to management at every turn and lowering wages and benefits for the whole industry is nothing to be proud of twu bootlicker. Having union/management pajama parties and carrying the man's water is weakness and cowardice... nothing more.

Having HannibAAl Lechter as your best friend is fun.....until he kills and eats you. ManAAgement has not taken the cuts they need. AA is still wasting money by the truck load daily. Management knows the twu International will give in at the slightest scare tactic to keep the dues flow and Do-littles' six figure income. If you think AA is not going to be gutted like the rest of the industry, you need a reality check. :angry:
[post="258283"][/post]​

If the other airlines get gutted and continue to operate long term, it will happen to AA also. There is no avoiding it because AA can't pay more than the others and keep funding the pension (while the other airlines are terminating and freezing theirs) while fuel prices are this high and tickets this low. I don't think they want to come back for more and they are trying strech out the pension funding, which is better than terminating or freezing it. When you continually cut pay,benefits, and pensions, people will leave in droves and it WILL have an impact on the operation. Just look at all the operational problems USAir is having right now. I think that they are trying to outlast the others but given the fact that the financial community lets the bankrupts go on and on and on I don't think AA will be able to. So start thinking about life outside of AA because it appears the bankrupt airlines will be around for a while.

I predict that after NWA/AMFA reach the point where the parties can engage in self-help, that NWA will lock out active techs, and start going down the recall list by the dozens. Laid-off AMT's will have to choose between maintaining their dignity and declining (and thereby losing any chance to ever be recalled), or accepting, and living with the stigma of being a scab. I hope I'm waaay off here, but NWA is just sadistic enough to try this.

Latest posts

Back