Get Ready Boys

Oneflyer said:
Its a manger's conference that they have everyyear. My manager went and didn't mention any drastic changes though he sayed the picture is bleak. As of right now we're still budgeting 1.5% pay increase in May.
[post="188625"][/post]​

If you look at my opening post on this topic, I never said my manager said major CUTS were coming.

That was MY take on just the two things he mentioned to me.

This post is MY opinion.

But he did say "changes are coming." DO I think the changes are good ones, NO way!

He said the numbers don't look good. My understanding is the $$$$$$ numbers of the company.

With oil approaching $52 a barrel, low cost carriers refusing to raise their fares $5 - 10. Do you think AA is going to start hiring and give everyone a raise?

Pretty funny that just one week after Jetblue announces JFK-PHX, AA pulls out.
JFK-LGB twice a day....GONE!

Do you really think these three flight discontinuations are the only changes?

several mechanics including myself cornered our superviser last night who just returned from the headquarter's pow-wow and said the same thing ...hopeful...stated. QUOTE: " guy's i can't say much but it looks BAD, the company is saying if major changes dont occur extremely fast we will be out of money by march" end QUOTE: beyond that he would give no details but it's clear the handwriting is on the wall. it makes me utterly sick to my stomach when i see the total waste here in tulsa AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT!

local 12 proud said:
several mechanics including myself cornered our superviser last night who just returned from the headquarter's pow-wow and said the same thing ...hopeful...stated. QUOTE: " guy's i can't say much but it looks BAD, the company is saying if major changes dont occur extremely fast we will be out of money by march" end QUOTE: beyond that he would give no details but it's clear the handwriting is on the wall. it makes me utterly sick to my stomach when i see the total waste here in tulsa AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT!
[post="189119"][/post]​

Local:

There is waste all over. Don't you see what's happening? They're prepping us for the next round of concessions. Thanks to the TWU, AA's task of extracting them from us will be a cinch! Before you know it, AA will be mentioning the "BANKRUPTCY" scenario.

And we all know how the TWU handles the "B" word.

Hopeful said:
AA is getting ready to announce some major cuts throughout the system.

I'm sure this time Little will make sure that the sacrifce is SHARED!
[post="188199"][/post]​

What are you worried about? I was under the impression that amfa supporters didn't worry. You know..."the only thing that changes is the color of the tail" mantra. Don't worry Hopeful, be happy.

Strake said:
What are you worried about? I was under the impression that amfa supporters didn't worry. You know..."the only thing that changes is the color of the tail" mantra. Don't worry Hopeful, be happy.
[post="189190"][/post]​

STRAKE:
I see you have no answer for Little's threat of having AA share in the sacrifice!

Hopeful said:
Local:

There is waste all over. Don't you see what's happening? They're prepping us for the next round of concessions. Thanks to the TWU, AA's task of extracting them from us will be a cinch! Before you know it, AA will be mentioning the "BANKRUPTCY" scenario.

And we all know how the TWU handles the "B" word.
[post="189144"][/post]​
yea they get out those deadly snake shirts, im sure arpey knows they (twu) is a force to be reckoned with and if AA tries the concession route again the mighty fighting twu will strike with venom :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still waiting for those actions spoken by Mr. Little several months back.
Still waiting, Still waiting, tic, toc, tic, toc........

If only delle were here to save us....HAHAHA!...he'd show that AA board how the fox ate the chicken...*oh boy*

Nightwatch said:
If only delle were here to save us....HAHAHA!...he'd show that AA board how the fox ate the chicken...*oh boy*
[post="189513"][/post]​

Do you mean Chicken Little?

You're the one that calls him names Bob, not NW or other TWU loyalists as myself. You make fun instead of assisting our profession, and you're not really good at that either, no wonder you're $800/mo. shy.

DECISION 2007 said:
You're the one that calls him names Bob, not NW or other TWU loyalists as myself. You make fun instead of assisting our profession, and you're not really good at that either, no wonder you're $800/mo. shy.
[post="189718"][/post]​
And this is what you call assisting the profession?

pay_vs_cpi.jpg

Nightwatch said:
I call it amfa propaganda, no proof to base that info on, a simple chart made by an amfaite.
[post="189827"][/post]​

Wrong again, in fact that graph was on a TWU letterhead spread across a full page in the Tulsa World.

The figures used were given to me by Little and Koziatek and the DOL.

Would you like all the figures?

More lies like the one about loans on the LM-2s. You are getting desperate and your petty lies just make it all the more obvious.

Bob Owens said:
More lies like the one about loans on the LM-2s. You are getting desperate and your petty lies just make it all the more obvious.
[post="190075"][/post]​

I am desperate? Why would I be desperate Booby? Your pal Davy has everyone furloughed by 2005, why worry?

If I really thought I was getting furloughed I would quit fighting the amfa drive and really start an avid orgqanizational drive for amfa....you idiots deserve it and what a better way to cram it down your throats...HAHAHA!

Then you could vote to extend the TWU contract! Have delle assign stewart as vp, oh wait..he already has.

What petty lies Booby?

2000_LM2_AMFA.jpg

Read along with me Booby...security: FUTURE DUES!

What petty lies? Here is one.

Nightwatch said:
The LM2 form of 2001 does not reflect loans given in 2000, it is for the year 2001...duh.

You might assume you spank me, but I know the truth behind your amfa deceit, go tell your line to someone who'll fall for it.
[post="189509"][/post]​

Your own cut and paste shows that one.