"going Forward Plan"

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
www.usaviation.com
US Airways senior management, excluding Dave Siegel, will present the transformation plan, now called the "Going Forward Plan, in open session to the US Airways ALPA MEC on Thursday, February 19, at 12:00 p.m.

On Friday, February 20, at 7:00 a.m., US Airways' chairman of the board Dr. David Bronner will address the MEC followed by a question and answer period.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

I wonder what the new crisis will be? Some kind of new deadline, I'm sure. Also, I'm sure that if labor won't "play ball", the sky will fall or some similar catastrophe. You know how you can tell these guys are lying? You can see their lips moving!

I'M GOING TO DELETE THIS ONE OUT OF PRIVACY CONCERNS

Thank you Bill
Its only the livelihood of the employees of U that you decide to delete a post that could possibly give them a clue as to what the future holds in store beings management wont give them that information.

What was that all about. I don't get it. I know, I am not the most savy person on these board, but this one is beginning to haunt me. What is up with this. At least someone PM me and explain.....please......... -_- :huh:

ktflyhome,

Management & Bronner will make presentation to ALPA MEC on Thrus/Fri this week. Although billed as being in open session (any ALPA member can attend), there is the usual warning that some may end up in closed session (not public) due to nature of material presented.

Or

If you're talking about the deleted post - I'm as in the dark as you.

Jim

Perhaps it was deleted because the beans were going to be spilled about
"Going Forward Plan"
One step forward,
Two steps Back!
Now thats optimism at its best. :p

Details of US Airways' Philadelphia strategy due today

Thursday, February 19, 2004
By Dan Fitzpatrick, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

US Airways is expected to tell its pilots today how the Arlington, Va.-based carrier intends to defend its Philadelphia hub against low-fare, low-cost rival Southwest Airlines.

PIT Post-Gazette Article

Jim

:) Jim...thanks for the info and the link....I need some rest and thoughts about this. As always, you provide very good info as to what is really going on. I thank YOU for this. Nightie night, see ya tomorrow. ^_^

Thanks, ktflyhome, but I just postem, not writem.

The latest:

Experts: Airfares must be slashed

By Thomas Olson
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, February 19, 2004

Under its revised business plan, US Airways increasingly appears to be flying toward lower fares, lower costs and possibly added destinations, say experts analyzing the plan's pieces.

PIT Tribune-Review Article

Jim