Goodbye Roc Fleet Service Employees

Worked my final shift last night in ROC ...will now look to the future without US after 22+ years, I will be recieving my first severance check on the anniversary of the very first day I walked in the place how ironic! Good Luck to all the remaining people of US you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.

Condolences to ROC from Down South. :(

We have always heard good things about y'all, and understand what you're going thru.

I hope every one of you takes the drive and desire you had to keep U, who did not deserve your best efforts, at the top, and put it into your own lives now.

I hope, 5 years from now, each of you are doing far better than what U had in store for you.

All the best.

As a regular visitor to ROC, I would like to add my best wishes to those who have served their customers and company so well for so long. It is sad that this is the reward you receive for your hard work. I wish there was something we as customers could do.

Thank you for all you have done for us your customers over the years, and best wishes to you all for the future.

My BEST to you all....

Thank You ROC You men and women are the best.I have seen 1st hand what a great team you were.You fought the icy cold of a ROC winter storm and the humidity of the summer,but you always came through.You always put the customer first and your own comfort last.Your company did you and the ROC community a great disservice by their actions of outsourceing your jobs.GOD BLESS you and your families..

To all the US Airways outsourced Fleet Employees which were working at ROC, PNS and others.

Thank You!!!
I was a Customer Service Agent lasted year when NWA decided to outsource PFN, TLH, PNS which were Express (Airlink) stations already, to GAT www.gatags.com. The idea was a complete failure Airlink is returning 01 JUNE. I pray the same will happen and US Airways will understand it was a misstake and bring back Airline employees.. Keep your heads high..

Thanks Again,

coachrowsey said:
To Roc, John V. & Tom F. say hello. I work with them both. 2 great guys.
[post="264913"][/post]​

Also, Bob P., Keith S., Mike K., Michael C., Dave P., Jay F., Lenard W..

All smart guys who made the right choice at the right time. All present and former ROC workers are welcome to come to CLT. :up:

coachrowsey said:
To Roc, John V. & Tom F. say hello. I work with them both. 2 great guys.
[post="264913"][/post]​
Jonny V. is the greatest. Tommy F. is great too. Tell them FiFi Larue says Hi. LOL Hope to see them both at the Farwell to the Fleet party on Sat. nite.

Coachrowsey, that's because Tom can never make up his mind about anything, but that is just Tom. The next time you see Tom ask him about the time he had to go to PHX and get his haircut. Then ask him what I call him, use MR AIRPORT he'll know who it is. Tom is coming up for the party I'll see to it because I will be putting him on the a/c plus he owes me half of the hotel room. Fifi I'll see you Saturday. It'll be a sad evening.