got some questions

A330US

Senior
Aug 10, 2005
hey guys
wanted to know why are all the ATL flights all CRJs, do you think US could add some mainline flights to atl from CLt, as my mom is leaving from CLT-ATL-LGW-DXB-KHI, and i want to go drop her off at ATL, and all US flights look pretty full there. im going on same route on july 10th, the only connection we could get was DL, and i hate DL, as in the plane their using on my trip is a 767-300ER, while US is direct from CLT and a A330
btw anyone know why FLYZED is down ?

hey guys
wanted to know why are all the ATL flights all CRJs,
Because the company and ALPA negotiated for 93 A/C with 86 seats crj900 or other aircraft within the seating and maximum take-off weight limits to be contracted out to express flying

At one time ATL was a big station for PI, and even for a few years after the merger in 89. While I can understand why you wouldn't want to have a huge operation in another Airlines hub, I can't see having a full RJ operation either. But then again, CVG went all Express many years ago. When I was in EWR back in the 80's, we used to fill a few 727's a day to CVG.....Who knows why the company does what it does anyway... :(

That makes sense. Drive 160 miles northeast to catch a flt. from RDU to ATL instead of just driving 240 miles directly from CLT to ATL.

Latest posts