hawaiian operation

The East wasn't included because there are no East flights. It's West metal only in Hawaii.
thats BS....theres a contract to follow for the CSA---we are all under one...there is none of this east metal/west metal crap for us---we handle both. WHat say you since I am a former westie in a combined east/west city....sorry, your comment is pure idiotic.

WHat say you since I am a former westie in a combined east/west city....sorry, your comment is pure idiotic.

Not idiotic at all. The topic was started about Fleet and has been about Fleet. You're correct about CSRs being combined, and if East wasn't asked amoungst the CSRs you very much have a valid complaint. Sorry I forgot about that, but this was pretty much a Fleet topic when I replied. And if you're a former westie, as you put it, WTF are you complaining about anyway? I said it was West only, why it was West only, and you were a West employee. My comment is idiotic? I think not.

Tea 42 is correct about "disparage" treatment. We are still trying to find out if Aloha has no more employees left. I hear that Aloha handles our flights out of there and there is concern about the operation. I agree that if we are no sub contracting the work anymore than the COB goes out to all employees as stated in the contract. A little sketchy on what the heck they are doing and how they will handle the US operation over there. Nice place for a mainline CSA transfer if you ask me!!!

The temporary assigments were posted and several East AND West agents went to various islands for 2 weeks.

The temporary assigments were posted and several East AND West agents went to various islands for 2 weeks.

Don't get too upset.....it's not all that glamorous. Hawaii operation is goin fine and we're going home tomorow. The contract is still in place because they are not part of the airline division. Like the cargo div., they are separate and somewhat protected from the passenger div. by contract language.

Tea 42 is correct about "disparage" treatment. We are still trying to find out if Aloha has no more employees left. I hear that Aloha handles our flights out of there and there is concern about the operation. I agree that if we are no sub contracting the work anymore than the COB goes out to all employees as stated in the contract. A little sketchy on what the heck they are doing and how they will handle the US operation over there. Nice place for a mainline CSA transfer if you ask me!!!

Reference previous post!

They have reached an agreement with someone to buy their cargo and ground handiling operation and the are presenting to the court for approval.