Hello Newman For Comic Of The Yr.

Capecod

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Two quotes taken for a post by NEWMEN on the UA board:

THE SERVICE RELATED PROBLEMS AT US ARE PRIMARILY CAUSED BY MESA'S DECLINING AND DEPLORABALE SERVICE LEVELS.
SO HERE WE HAVE MESA EMPLOYEES SCARED ABOUT THEIR FUTURE IN THE EVENT US FOLDS, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME THEY'RE THE ONES CONTRIBUTING THE MOST TO OUR DEMISE

Ya NEWMAN, it's all Mesa's fault. Everything is the world that is wrong is the doing of Mesa. All this and Mesa has much better #'s then both of U's OWN rj airlines PSA and MDA. Give me a break. Maybe it's time for many U employees to look in the mirror instead of blaming everyone else but themselfs for there problems.

Mesa has many problems, none of which are the reason that U is about to join TWA and Pan Am. -Cape

PineyBob said:
Been to Mess Upville lately? Commonly known as the "F" terminal in PHL.

They put Mesa in the "F" terminal, because if you fly them you're "F'ed". They are based on my personal experience the RJ version of Shuttle America
[post="171789"][/post]​

I agree the F terminal if "F'ed" up. The "F'ed" up gate agents get there pay checks out of U's coffers. The "F'ed" up rampers get there pay checks from U coffers. The majority of the flights out of there are on U's two "F'ed" up rj operators. Now I think it is starting to make sense why U's so "F'ed" up and is going B.K again.

I agree Mesa is "F'ed" up but they still aren’t the reason U is going to be out of business in 37 days no matter how much the miserable people on this site want to think. -Cape