Help looking for jobs on the Hub

Aug 20, 2002
Does anyone know why when you go to the Hub and put in a Job that is posted it keeps coming back to me saying, No job meets your criteria? Would appreciate anyones help on what I am doing wrong.
Thanks

Does anyone know why when you go to the Hub and put in a Job that is posted it keeps coming back to me saying, No job meets your criteria? Would appreciate anyones help on what I am doing wrong.
Thanks
Did you try just searching by city and looking for it?

Thank you, but where would I put the city at. Any help would be appreciated, I'm not that great on this computer

Are you trying to enter a job id #? Why don't you try searching with the defaults....leave the job id # and keyword blank and see if it shows up. If it doesn't show up then you need to call HR and apply the old fashioned way.

I've noticed lately that sometimes it doesn't display results. Just choose a length of time though (1 week / 24 hours / etc) and then his Submit.. after it submits, and you get results.. hit the "Location" tab at the top. That sorts it by location.

BTW, if anyone out there knows who runs that job site (besides HR entering the jobs in) .. let them know that like other sites on USAirways.. it's fubar'ed. Maybe it logs the errors somewhere.. it's as if it's losing connection to the database and not getting any results from the database query.