Hepac

Kyle

Senior
Aug 18, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Helicopter Engineers and Pilots Association, Canada (HEPAC), will be a non-profit organization seeking to improve the profession of helicopter engineers and pilots. CAaviation.com will be providing web space and support for HEPAC.

HEPAC will do so through industry lobbying, the promotion of safety research and advancements and seeking improvements in pilot, engineering and employer relations.

Visit Helicopter Engineers & Pilots Association, Canada.

Kyle,

The helicopter community owes you a debt of gratitude for your help in this. Your help in providing expertise and web space is vital in helping kick-start this thing.

Blackmac, Kyle,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. :up:

This has been a long time coming. Great start to what should be a great organisation, if this forum is anything to go by.

One thing though Kyle, When I printed off my application form it printed in yellow. Very hard to read. Is the fault at my end?

Thanks again for all the effort from the both of you.

Thanks. Not sure why it would have printed it in yellow. Try making it print in "Grey Scale" (Black & White). That should solve it. It is all shades of black on the application except for the maple leaf.

Thanks Kyle
I got it to print after putting it in black ink mode. Problem must be with my printer, am still looking into it.
Regards

Latest posts