What Hepac Can Do For You

RandyG; I toatally agree with everything you said except for the last part.

There are the 3 original dir. as you said and the fundamental guidlines for what the non-profit organization will or can do for you, is up to you.

I am asked all kinds of questions on what the assoc. will do for that individual.

As I have tried to explain to everybody in plain ENGLISH, but the questions still come in the same vain from the same individuals.

At present HEPAC, which everybody seems to think is me. does not have the answer.

Until enough members join and make up a board of Directors voted in by the members, ONLY THEN WILL THE QUESTIONS YOU ARE POSSING BE ANSWERED BY THE MEMBERSHIP.

I will not answer any questions pretaining to what will the membership in HEPAC do for anybody.

If you can read, read the BYLAWS, all the answers are there.

Also if you had bothered reading the bylaws you would know that you do not have to be a member to be the CEO or a Director.

And as for me running HEPAC, guess again, not interested.

Cheers Don

PS. I WOULD VOTE RANDYG FOR PRESIDENT, ANYTIME.

What seems to be going on here is a no win situation.

On one side are the curious (AKA "naysayers" ) who want to know what their $200.00 will do

And on the other side is pay up the $200.00 or shut the F>>> up.

BTW it was pointed out on one of the other topics that My opinion does not count since it has been 22 years since "Elvis " was in a bush camp.

:elvis: :elvis: :elvis:

Latest posts