Hey... Where Is Everyone?

I'm back from Holland and will contribute my thoughts every now and then.

And you don't have to respect me because it wouldn't matter anyhow. :up:

I have started two new projects.

First I am going to take a crack at competing in the world aerobatics contest, I have started already with one of Europes best in a Pitts S2B, I want to see if someone my age can do it.

The second project is I bought a Super Cub frame and am going to make a PA11 clone out of it with amphib floats and use it to teach new pilots how to fly in the bush.

I am not doing it for money, I just want to pass on some hard learned skills to the younger generation, because I remember what it was like when I first started.

Actually I am an almost seventy year old teenager. :up:

Rev. Chas W.

Lets see if I can post a link here.

http:www.airliners.net/search/pho...inct entry=true

If that works you can see a real neat picture of the Cat doing a formation break at the Lelystad airshow on Sept.04/04.

I have some more pictures of the formation we flew with the DC3 and will post them soon.

If the link works enlarge the picture as it is quite neat.

Rev. C.W.

Didn't work for me Chuck... Then again, I'm no computer genius...

Cheers buddy, good to have you back...

Elvis, my son....would you be kind enough to put PH PBY into Google search, then click on aviation photos PH PBY and the third picture down is the formation break from the DC3 that I am talking about.

When you enlarge that on your computer it is a neat shot.

P.S. in the first picture in the link you put here the Pitts inverted...PH PEP is the machine that I am using to see if I can get good enough to compete in the unlimited catagory...

Thanks in advance for your help my son..the Reverend Chas W.

Yup...that's it Elvis....

Thanks..

By the way do you ever sleep, or do you have a computer in your bed? :wacko:

Anyhow it is not often that you will see a picture like that of two of aviations greatest airplanes restored and flying in formation for public entertainment.

Any idea of where CTD and Biggles went?

Thank's again for the link.

Rev C.W.

No problem Rev Charles,

As for Biggles & CTD Biggles shows up now and again, but saddly CTD has disappeared compltely.

:elvis:

Hey Reverend, I'm still around but having some difficulty in trying to find something constructive to say or add. Between yourself, Cap, Sharkbait, Winnie, Blackmac, VertRef, Twinstar etc... you fellars just about speak my mind. Nothing major has captivated my interest yet but I am optimistic. Besides, winter is around the corner, might have to move these fingers eventually to stay warm. Hey, your updates are much appreciated, be good, be safe .

Cheers,
The Biggles

Hey Chas,

Good on y'a mate.

Keep us posted as to how things are going and by God send some pixs.

Cheers

R

BTW....Twotter Sucks........ :p

Rosco, Biggles and all the rest of you :

Thanks for the kind words.

I owe a lot of my newfound sucess to members of this group for helping me to get back on track after the loss of my company a few years ago.

I especially wish to thank CTD for his wise words to me pointing out that negative thinking would eventually destroy my mental health, and I still had much to offer aviation. If only he knew how close I had come. It is strange that a member of the same organazation that caused my depression was instrumental in jolting me back to reality.

Then of course common sense reminds me that the good people in any organazation far out number the bad.

So for those of you who ever wonder if forums like this are good for the industry, the answer is simple, yes group support is priceless.

Chuck Ellsworth.

Latest posts