WHERE THE H*** IS EVERYBODY???

Well, probably your right about the lack of posting on the site but..........IT''S SUMMER!!!!

All the girls are outside getting a nice cool tan! Just to get us a little bit more excited!!!!

If you guys plan to come near Quebec city this summer, if you have the chance go make a little site seeing on «Les Plaines d''Abraham» you wont regret it!!!!!

But to comeback on the subject, for my part I''ve been training a lot since I''ve send my recruitment form to become (I hope! ) a pilot in the CAF.

But......never I forget to look at the news everyday on this site! And I must say this is the first site about aviation in Canada that comes with fresh news everyday!!!!!

And I want to thank Kyle for this! I don''t no if his computer is doing all the works by itself but it''s doing great!!!!!!!!

It''s really appreciated!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!! For once we have a great internet site, it would be a shame to lose it!!!!

Well, probably your right about the lack of posting on the site but..........IT''S SUMMER!!!!

All the girls are outside getting a nice cool tan! Just to get us a little bit more excited!!!!

If you guys plan to come near Quebec city this summer, if you have the chance go make a little site seeing on «Les Plaines d''Abraham» you wont regret it!!!!!

But to comeback on the subject, for my part I''ve been training a lot since I''ve send my recruitment form to become (I hope! ) a pilot in the CAF.

But......never I forget to look at the news everyday on this site! And I must say this is the first site about aviation in Canada that comes with fresh news everyday!!!!!

And I want to thank Kyle for this! I don''t no if his computer is doing all the works by itself but it''s doing great!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!! For once we have a great internet site, it would be a shame to lose it!!!!

Latest posts