WHERE THE H*** IS EVERYBODY???

twotter

Senior
Mar 12, 2003
So, where the heck (bet I had you fooled) is everyone???

I'm tired of coming on this site and find that there is no action... Come on... We've all got something to say... I would hope... If you've got a great site like this, the only way to keep it going is to post something.... Otherwise it will die... So POST SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Cheers

I'm tired of coming on this site and find that there is no action... Come on... We've all got something to say... I would hope... If you've got a great site like this, the only way to keep it going is to post something.... Otherwise it will die... So POST SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Het Twots, I''ll post something for ya, but but but, its finding the time to do so thats been tricky fer me!!! You''re absolutely right though, things have been quiet, waaaaaay too quiet!!

Het Twots, I''ll post something for ya, but but but, its finding the time to do so thats been tricky fer me!!! You''re absolutely right though, things have been quiet, waaaaaay too quiet!!