Hillary, Above The Law

On a brighter note, the Sanders supporters are livid all over social media about this announcement by Comey. Looks like Trump has pickup up a lot of protest votes.

townpete said:
On a brighter note, the Sanders supporters are livid all over social media about this announcement by Comey. Looks like Trump has pickup up a lot of protest votes.
No kidding. My twitter TL is filled with Bernie supporters pissed off and saying they are voting Trump in protest. Jesus..the Clinton hate i'm seeing atm.

Reactions: 3 people
Word of the day:

Corruption.

Bill meets with Lynch.

Hillary Campaigns with Obama.

FBI: "No crime was committed."

Obama DOJ: James Rosen is a criminal co-conspirator but Hillary Clinton should be the next President of the United States.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 1 person
Guccifer is in jail for exposing Hilldabeast's illegal handling of national secrets.

Meanwhile, Hillary is on Air Force One.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 2 people
No she isn't, at 332 she is at the Charlotte Convention Center speaking.

Triggered?

700UW said:
He handed over classified material to his mistress, apples and oranges.

And I have met his mistress numerous times.

Hillary didnt hand over classified material to someone with no security clearance.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
delete

700UW said:
He handed over classified material to his mistress, apples and oranges.

And I have met his mistress numerous times.

Hillary didnt hand over classified material to someone with no security clearance.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
You really can't say she didn't hand over classified information. The head of the FBI said they found no evidence of hacking. But went on to say that because of the safistacation  of hackers in countries she was in , they didn't expect to. That my friend doesn't mean it didn't happen. And if nothing else, he called her  totally incompetent. 

This sums today's events up quite nicely imo.

2r5ybua.png

Reactions: 1 person
As for "intent", next time you are pulled over for speeding, you just tell the police officer you didn't "intend" to go over the speed limit. See if he'll give you a free pass like the head of the F.B.I. just did for Hillary.

Kev3188 said:
...Which is likely what also would've happened here, had it come to that...
You still don't get it do you Kev? The reason Hillary got off was that Obama knew all along that she was using a private server for government business. In fact, it has been reported that he had emailed her on numerous occasions regarding government business on it. Which would make him a coconspirator....... Can't have that! And Bill just reminded his Attorney General that if Hillary would go down, she would take Obama with her.

Latest posts