Hillary, Above The Law

13567048_659349537550152_7821943625192332451_n.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Insp4 said:
As for "intent", next time you are pulled over for speeding, you just tell the police officer you didn't "intend" to go over the speed limit. See if he'll give you a free pass like the head of the F.B.I. just did for Hillary.

13567328_1199839103382294_8197345161852972104_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
No she isn't, at 332 she is at the Charlotte Convention Center speaking.
Triggered?
Doesn't matter where Hitlery is, if her yap is running, lies are coming out of it!

"IF" Hitlery's elected at least she will be the first POTUS that cackles instead of laughing !

Reactions: 1 person
Why does it not surprise everyone here that you know of Hitlery's whereabouts, every minute of every day.......does her Secret Service know you by name yet?

Reactions: 2 people
Insp4 said:
You still don't get it do you Kev? The reason Hillary got off was that Obama knew all along that she was using a private server for government business. In fact, it has been reported that he had emailed her on numerous occasions regarding government business on it. Which would make him a coconspirator....... Can't have that! And Bill just reminded his Attorney General that if Hillary would go down, she would take Obama with her.
Oh, I totally get it. This outcome should surprise absolutely no one. No amount of "Hillary-in-jail" memes was gonna change that.

southwind said:
Why does it not surprise everyone here that you know of Hitlery's whereabouts, every minute of every day.......does her Secret Service know you by name yet?
Do you ever think, comprehend what you read or research before you post and make yourself look like a fool?

She was on stage in Charlotte with President Obama, it was on all the national news stations and Local Charlotte TV Stations, and I live in the Charlotte Metro area.

You really cant be that uninformed.

And yes the Secret Service vetted me when I did her event here in Charlotte last year.

Reactions: 1 person
You know what surprises me? Not a single one of these so called "patriots" has called the FBI director out on his extra judicial commentary. Either indict her, and let her exercise her right to defend herself or don't say anything...

Kev3188 said:
You know what surprises me? Not a single one of these so called "patriots" has called the FBI director out on his extra judicial commentary. Either indict her, and let her exercise her right to defend herself or don't say anything...
I think what he did was an embarrassment not even enough stones to field quesions.
Again I said all along she would not be indicted like anyone else would have been.

Insp4 said:
You really can't say she didn't hand over classified information. The head of the FBI said they found no evidence of hacking. But went on to say that because of the safistacation  of hackers in countries she was in , they didn't expect to. That my friend doesn't mean it didn't happen. And if nothing else, he called her  totally incompetent.
Do you even know the difference between being hacked or personally handing over information to a mistress?

Latest posts