Hillary's health?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cltrat said:
while her supporters could care less about her corruption and play to pay antics of the foundation,
either that or they're just stupid 
Exactly.

The tragedy is not that she is a corrupt, thieving, traitor.

The REAL tragedy is her supporters don't care.

Reactions: 1 person
Trump isn't my first choice either, but I will take him over lying, corrupt, anti woman, sleaze bag, pro free trade Hillary. Let's face it ANYONE is a better choice than her. Too bad the DNC rigged the primary blocking Bernie.

Zom JFK said:
Trump isn't my first choice either, but I will take him over lying, corrupt, anti woman, sleaze bag, pro free trade Hillary. Let's face it ANYONE is a better choice than her. Too bad the DNC rigged the primary blocking Bernie.

Sorry...but as bad as Hillary is, she is not mentally ill.  I honestly believe that Trump is. 

KCFlyer said:

Sorry...but as bad as Hillary is, she is not mentally ill.  I honestly believe that Trump is. 
what are you Dr Phil? you keep saying that without one fact to back it up. So it's just an opinion very subjective. Hell judging from some of your posts in the past I think  you're mentally ill, again subjective and an opinion one of just as much value and accuracy as yours.

I'll take a chance on Trump rather that the lying,corruption and poor judgment I'll get from Hillary

Just look at Trump's proposed SCOTUS picks and think about who Hillary's SCOTUS picks would be.

Heck, she'd probably see no problem putting Obama *and* Holder on the Court. Imagine that sh**show.

Yeah, I'll pick mentally unstable (your assessment, not mine) over a communist.

cltrat said:
what are you Dr Phil? you keep saying that without one fact to back it up. So it's just an opinion very subjective. Hell judging from some of your posts in the past I think  you're mentally ill, again subjective and an opinion one of just as much value and accuracy as yours.

I'll take a chance on Trump rather that the lying,corruption and poor judgment I'll get from Hillary

HOw often does a sane person send someone a picture of their hands?  Trump has done it every year for the past 20 years because someone made a comment about the size of his hands.  You don't think that's just a little bit on the crazy side?  A grown man doesn't have a teenage twitter meltdown when someone "insults" him.  Trump does.  Obama tolerated abuse from BEFORE he was inaugurated, and every day thereafter for 8 years.  Trump could not take the kind of criticism that he himself was piling on Obama (where is that birth certificate?  NOt that one...the LONG form..) for half an hour.  He's not mentally capable of letting things slide.  I didn't like Bush, but he took his fair share of abuse - and behaved like a grown up.  Trump is mentally ill. 

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I disagree.

Hillary is the definition of a narcissistic personality disorder.
That's odd....when I looked up narcissistic personality disorder I found this

donald-trump.jpg

KCFlyer said:
He's not mentally capable of letting things slide.
If you ask me we have been letting things "slide" for far to long.

KCFlyer said:
You don't think that's just a little bit on the crazy side?  
How about Obama administration bringing in a bunch of unvetted Syrians (a country known for training terrorist) and using American tax dollars to feed, clothe, and shelter them.

I guess you consider that perfectly sane right?

The fact is you have a few contractors making millions off of "refugees" (who I am sure are making political donations). This was never about helping "refugees", it was about funneling money. You think the money the "Clinton Foundation" is receiving from the middle east won't result in more "refugees" being resettled (at tax payer expense)? You better wake up.

KCFlyer said:
Obama tolerated abuse from BEFORE he was inaugurated, and every day thereafter for 8 years
The people have the right to inquire about the eligibility of a public official, especially the POTUS.

You think Obama is abused?  I guess you forgot about the LONG list of scandals since he took the presidency.

Your double standard is showing. 

In a thread started by amateur quacks to claim some sort of flapdoodle Clinton diagnosis
cltrat said:
what are you Dr Phil? you keep saying that without one fact to back it up. So it's just an opinion very subjective.
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Your double standard is showing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts