Not open for further replies.
KCFlyer said:
That's odd....when I looked up narcissistic personality disorder I found this

donald-trump.jpg

Donald Trump Jr: I'd 'love' to run for New York mayor against De Blasio
So the legacy begins.
B) xUT

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
 How about Obama administration bringing in a bunch of unvetted Syrians (a country known for training terrorist) and using American tax dollars to feed, clothe, and shelter them.

I guess you consider that perfectly sane right?
On the serious side he probably thinks that's great.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
If you ask me we have been letting things "slide" for far to long.

How about Obama administration bringing in a bunch of unvetted Syrians (a country known for training terrorist) and using American tax dollars to feed, clothe, and shelter them.

I guess you consider that perfectly sane right?

The fact is you have a few contractors making millions off of "refugees" (who I am sure are making political donations). This was never about helping "refugees", it was about funneling money. You think the money the "Clinton Foundation" is receiving from the middle east won't result in more "refugees" being resettled (at tax payer expense)? You better wake up.

The people have the right to inquire about the eligibility of a public official, especially the POTUS.

You think Obama is abused?  I guess you forgot about the LONG list of scandals since he took the presidency.

Your double standard is showing. 

Yet none of the  scandals got him impeached or ousted from office.  And if you think that Trump ain't got any scandal material on him...you might be surprised.  Now....could Trump handle a FRACTION....of what Obama was subjected to?   Someone on these boards rolled their eyes when anyone mentions Trump and the nuclear codes...but if he experienced for one day what Obama dealt with for 8 years, we wouldn't need to worry....his head would explode before he could ever try to use the codes. 

Dog Wonder said:
In a thread started by amateur quacks to claim some sort of flapdoodle Clinton diagnosis
says the guy who obsesses about Trump daily, but could care less and Hillary pay for play SoS office and her dirty foundation the list of lies and corruption goes on and on but nothing from the left but "oh Trump sends a picture of his hands to someone every year,He's mentally ill" you guys are ridiculous 

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:
That's odd....when I looked up narcissistic personality disorder I found this

donald-trump.jpg

Look what I found:

When it comes to leadership, personality type can be instructive. Erotic personalities generally make poor managers—they need too much approval. Obsessives make better leaders—they are your operational managers: critical and cautious. But it is narcissists who come closest to our collective image of great leaders. There are two reasons for this: they have compelling, even gripping, visions for companies, and they have an ability to attract followers.

KCFlyer said:
The Mayo clinic lies?  Damn liberal organization.  All good conservatives should refuse to go if their doctor recommends treatment there. 
I see you are a master at self deception.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
You are very good at playing stupid. You must practice a lot.
34d006f321f50dfe304a464ef11cce09.jpg

Then educate me....what does Japan have to do with Trump having the nuclear codes.  WE nuked Japan because they attacked us.   Trump might nuke them because they said Japanese fingers are bigger than his. 

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts