Homeland Security

7days

Corn Field
Dec 28, 2010
Reason #24587 why this administration has to go.

Homeland Security Released Terror Operative Who Illegally Crossed Border

Two Bangladeshis who were caught by Customs and Border Protection illegally crossing the border in June 2010 admitted under questioning that they were members of a designated terrorist organization that signed on to a fatwa by Osama bin Laden pledging to wage war against Americans.

But amazingly, after one of the men requested asylum, he was released on bond. And now one Homeland Security official tells me, concerning the released terror operative, “We don’t have the slightest idea where he is now.”

Reactions: 1 person
Pajamas media, web blog, not news source.
Backed up by legitmate souces with links. More then what you will find via you liberal blogs like Huffington and MSM like MSNBC.

I didnt post tbis for your benefit. But it is funny watching you liberals squirm.

The links provided in the article refrences the relevant data. You obviously dismissed the article without reading the content.

Yes. I would expect to hear or see it somewhere else. The smear against Kerry was carried by pretty much everywhere you looked. MSM works on cash. They get cash from sponsors based on viewership. So they will carry pretty much anything if it gets money in their pocket. Aside from that, FOX is not exactly a fan of Obama so I would at least expect to see some mention of it there.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes. I would expect to hear or see it somewhere else. The smear against Kerry was carried by pretty much everywhere you looked. MSM works on cash. They get cash from sponsors based on viewership. So they will carry pretty much anything if it gets money in their pocket. Aside from that, FOX is not exactly a fan of Obama so I would at least expect to see some mention of it there.

Fox is more a fan of Obama than Media Matters is of Fox.

20,000 Heat-Seeking Missiles Reportedly Feared Missing From Libyan Warehouse

A recent secret White House meeting revealed that an estimated 20,000 portable, heat-seeking missiles appear to have vanished from an Army warehouse in Libya, ABCNews.com reported.

The new revelations stoke ongoing fears that such weapons, which are light, relatively easy to use and have the capacity to take down a commercial airplane, could end up in the wrong hands as the Libyan war that ousted Muammar Qaddafi winds down.

“Matching up a terrorist with a shoulder-fired missile, that's our worst nightmare,” Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., told ABCNews.com.

Earlier this month, a senior U.S. official told the Associated Press that weapon proliferation was the “key concern” for the U.S. as Libya emerges from six months of civil war. To be sure, Libya has been struggling to secure many weapon caches.

More

How many missiles would be "missing" if we followed Ron Paul's Policy of non intervention? The answer would be ZERO. Once again the world is made LESS Safe as a result of our Imperialist/Interventionist Policies! Didn't the Empty Suit learn anything from 8 Years of Bush?