Homeland Security

Yes. I would expect to hear or see it somewhere else. The smear against Kerry was carried by pretty much everywhere you looked. MSM works on cash. They get cash from sponsors based on viewership. So they will carry pretty much anything if it gets money in their pocket. Aside from that, FOX is not exactly a fan of Obama so I would at least expect to see some mention of it there.

You better recheck on that.....this group of MSM packaged, stumped for and continue to sell the Obama koolaid to America. Different times now.

You hear a lot of fast and furious or solyndra all over MSM? Obligatory reporting at best... only in depth on FOX and talk radio....wonder why that is?

I guess CBS, NBC, PBS and ABC layed off their investigative reporters or are they busy digging up dirt on GOP candidates?

You hear a lot of fast and furious or solyndra all over MSM? Obligatory reporting at best... only in depth on FOX and talk radio....wonder why that is?

Because the major advertisers on Fox and talk radio sell psychotropic drugs.

Gotta keep their audience tuned in,

The links provided in the article refrences the relevant data. You obviously dismissed the article without reading the content.

The links support the original conviction, nothing to support the bond release.

You better recheck on that.....this group of MSM packaged, stumped for and continue to sell the Obama koolaid to America. Different times now.

I guess CBS, NBC, PBS and ABC layed off their investigative reporters or are they busy digging up dirt on GOP candidates?

The same MSM that basically grilled Carter, worshiped Reagan and allowed W Bush and Congress to get away with the con in history.

Reactions: 6 people
How many missiles would be "missing" if we followed Ron Paul's Policy of non intervention? The answer would be ZERO. Once again the world is made LESS Safe as a result of our Imperialist/Interventionist Policies! Didn't the Empty Suit learn anything from 8 Years of Bush?

Probably 20,000 would be my guess. Let's not forget not only did we not go this alone but we were not even the driving force behind this, the French were. In fact the French flew the majority of the sorties over Libya. Even if we had said no the end result would have been the same. So as much as you like to rant about "imperinalism" if this were the case then this country has to look up the definition. Usually when countries embark on a campaign of imperialism they tend to stick around.

Probably 20,000 would be my guess. Let's not forget not only did we not go this alone but we were not even the driving force behind this, the French were. In fact the French flew the majority of the sorties over Libya. Even if we had said no the end result would have been the same. So as much as you like to rant about "imperinalism" if this were the case then this country has to look up the definition. Usually when countries embark on a campaign of imperialism they tend to stick around.

You are speculating.....who says we weren't a driving force? We took a back seat for a reason....

OK, 700 bases around the world is NOT "Interventionist or Imperialist" by historic standards? Would NATO have acted without US consent would seem to be the question. I don't think they would.

If we are not engaged in global police work which both interventionist and Imperialist then why do we require 700 bases of which about 135 would be Embassies?

Says you. I believe they are the same.

Not hard to believe you see it that way.

The same MSM that basically grilled Carter, worshiped Reagan and allowed W Bush and Congress to get away with the con in history.

I don't quite remember Carter getting grilled......maybe after he got all those soldiers killed in Iran. I remember them all over Reagan for a host of things......and Dubya got his ### handed to him at 6pm everyday. I thought the love affair was with our first black president....didn't they swoon all over him?

delldude, on 28 September 2011 - 03:47 AM, said:

I guess CBS, NBC, PBS and ABC layed off their investigative reporters or are they busy digging up dirt on GOP candidates

They won't have to. Even if the GOP wasn't allowing all kinds of silliness into their debates, and allowing bachman to run her mighty ignorant mouth on Leno, you are forgetting one thing...

The GOP is the party with a (real) primary this cycle. Those candidates will "dirt" each other all by themselves, without any help from Fox or the News Media.

Reactions: 1 person
Not hard to believe you see it that way.

I don't quite remember Carter getting grilled......maybe after he got all those soldiers killed in Iran. I remember them all over Reagan for a host of things......and Dubya got his ### handed to him at 6pm everyday. I thought the love affair was with our first black president....didn't they swoon all over him?

Carter was getting blamed for everything as I recall. Reagan was the Teflon Pres. The media never pressed it and let him skate. Bush was only handed his ass after it came out that he and Cheney lied through their teeth to get us into Iraq. Prior to that, the MSM did not speak out against Iraq or the war because according to Bush you were "either with us or your against us". When the facts do not work for you, question their patriotism and they will all fall in line.

Reactions: 1 person
OK, 700 bases around the world is NOT "Interventionist or Imperialist" by historic standards? Would NATO have acted without US consent would seem to be the question. I don't think they would.

If we are not engaged in global police work which both interventionist and Imperialist then why do we require 700 bases of which about 135 would be Embassies?

Does this change the fact that the French flew the majority of missions? If we had decided not to participate do you think the French would have followed our lead considering they were the driving force behind this? And why don't yhou list those bases and what's at those bases.