Homophobic SWA FA

Oh, quit throwing a hissy fit ya sissy.

Ain't goin' down on Brokeback Mountain........

http://www.thesaddlesores.com/

Well, I certainly hope you don't work for SW or any other airline. Your comment says far more about you than it does "sensitive types". You sound just like that FA.

Amazing, in 2007 ignorant people still go through life with stereotypes. "Ya ain't going down on Brokeback mountain...at least in daylight where you can be seen" LOL!

Well, I certainly hope you don't work for SW or any other airline. Your comment says far more about you than it does "sensitive types". You sound just like that FA.

Amazing, in 2007 ignorant people still go through life with stereotypes. "Ya ain't going down on Brokeback mountain...at least in daylight where you can be seen" LOL!

I'm sure he's in an airport bathroom tapping his foot quite often. Wide stance my A$$. Only Hillary has big balls, most men don't.

I'm sure he's in an airport bathroom tapping his foot quite often. Wide stance my A$$. Only Hillary has big balls, most men don't.

Tapping my foot in an airport bathroom? What's that have to do with anything on this thread. I guess only a some sort of sexual deviant would know what that's all about.

Good diss on Hitlary though- she is known as the "nutcracker".

Some people are Homophobic, Get over it. You want acceptance, GREAT! From me you have it. Others have a difference of opinion. They have just as much right to an opinion as you do.

Your rights END where mine BEGIN.

I understand, piney. That's why I wasn't upset with you. You're not going around the BB calling people "sissies." I appreciate your acceptance. Others aren't getting it from people in this thread, and the passenger in question certainly didn't receive it from that FA. You want to focus on how the situation should be resolved from this point on? Ok, sounds fine. Let's see...

What I DO care about is how EVERY customer is treated by EVERY Airline. So I guess the question is what should WN do? What should the customer do?

IMO the customer needs to:

Address this issue with WN directly & aggressively. The fact that it is in the media is unfortunate. This IMO needed to be addressed and settled privately with little fanfare.

Do you actually think WN would consider doing diddly squat had this incident not become publicised? If anything, its presence in the media and blogosphere should now compell WN to address this sorry state of affairs. This reflects poorly on business in a well-heeled demographic. The bean-counters know that the potential is now there for business to be lost if something isn't done, and the changes need to be highly visibile, or it surely will fail in a PR disaster and WN will lose customers.

WN needs to:

Make this right with the customer as it would in any other customer/employee dust up.

They also need to investigate this totally and completely in order to determine the facts and if required discipline severely the person or persons involved

Marketing to the Gay & Lesbian Community is good business as the demographic shows above average income and affluence. The last thing WN or any airline needs is to aquire a reputation for treating ANY group poorly.

I couldn't agree more with you, piney. I think the only thing I am objecting to is myself (or anyone else) being called a sissy (or worse) for no particular reason on this message board, by people who clearly have no sensitivity for others. I don't have to stand for that and I'm letting that be known. Thank you.

- astra

Tapping my foot in an airport bathroom? What's that have to do with anything on this thread. I guess only a some sort of sexual deviant would know what that's all about.

Good diss on Hitlary though- she is known as the "nutcracker".

Sweetie....I wasn't dissing Miss Hillary. I love that a WOMAN has BIGGER BALLS than her male counterparts.

Nothing deviant about me Puddin. Sexual or otherwise.

For those that are of the homosexual persuasion, just what is "homophobia" exactly?
From www.m-w.com:
Main Entry: ho·mo·pho·bia
Pronunciation: \ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə\
Function: noun
Date: 1969
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Ironically, homosexuals themselves can be homophobic, before coming to terms with their sexuality.

AdAstraPerAspera, please ignore the bile coming from Wnr. He's the Southwest version of Magsau, is in NO WAY representative of the airline, and IMHO, is an embarassment to himself.

:huh: :huh: :huh: The bigger question is - Why would any self respecting gay person fly Southwest? Just look around and see who they cater to ... lower class white-trash! Plain and simple I avoid and will NEVER fly on SW for that exact reason. Its an anti-gay, classless airline. Next time guys plan ahead and fly smart- BOYCOTT SOUTHTRASH!

I used to work for US Airways, so I know exactly where your hatred comes from. I can say life does get better when you break free of the US Airways chains. Good Luck to you and I hope you succeed at leaving.

Now, on topic, SWA has a Gay/Lesbian travel website. Does US Air? Secondly, I know quite a few "lower class white-trash" gay people and some of them are my friends.

I used to work for US Airways, so I know exactly where your hatred comes from. I can say life does get better when you break free of the US Airways chains. Good Luck to you and I hope you succeed at leaving.

Now, on topic, SWA has a Gay/Lesbian travel website. Does US Air? Secondly, I know quite a few "lower class white-trash" gay people and some of them are my friends.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: FYI, Not that it matters, but I too no longer work for US or any other airline ( thank goodness ). Retired ( early ) and am thrilled in my new line of work. One that actually requires an education and a reality check as to how dysfunctional this industry is.
Back to topic- Yes they do ( WN ) have a Gay/Lesbian travel website...for one reason, R E V E N U E. Many, yes MANY still protest SWA and their policies and homophobic corporate agenda. PLEASE Know your facts before you go off on a tangent! Peace...

Back to topic- Yes they do ( WN ) have a Gay/Lesbian travel website...for one reason, R E V E N U E. Many, yes MANY still protest SWA and their policies and homophobic corporate agenda. PLEASE Know your facts before you go off on a tangent! Peace...

I think you're on to something. Now that I think about it.......Southwest has never hired or employed a gay person. We do have a "homophobic corporate agenda." I knew something was fishy during my interview when they showed me naked pictures of David Beckham and Brad Pitt, photoshopped together in a love making scene, and then asked if I thought they were hot. Those bastards! I'm turning in my two-week notice today. Good spot NAPASS.

Now, that was a "tangent!"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: FYI, Not that it matters, but I too no longer work for US or any other airline ( thank goodness ). Retired ( early ) and am thrilled in my new line of work. One that actually requires an education and a reality check as to how dysfunctional this industry is.

If you're no longer in the industry and yur'all edgimicated and stuff, maybe you should find a more respectable forum to be a part of......Maybe one that's in your line of work.