Homophobic SWA FA

:huh: :huh: :huh: The bigger question is - Why would any self respecting gay person fly Southwest? Just look around and see who they cater to ... lower class white-trash! Plain and simple I avoid and will NEVER fly on SW for that exact reason. Its an anti-gay, classless airline. Next time guys plan ahead and fly smart- BOYCOTT SOUTHTRASH!

Your parents must be proud of you, lol.

If the whites that fly WN are white trash then what do you call the blacks, asians or latinos? I'm sure you and your good ole' boys have special names for those folks too, you just don't have the b@lls to say it out loud, hahaha.

I think what really bothers you is that he is right. The gays don't typically fly Southwest because they are too concerned about image, etc. They fly real airlines like American or United. They would also fly JetBlue or Virgin America, but NOT airlines like Southwest or, *gasp*, Skybus.
Were you sober when you wrote this???

Were you sober when you wrote this???

It just shows how little brain power it takes to make posts like some of these anti-gay posters have been doing on this thread, lol.

Why would a gay person NOT fly SWA? I'd say they wouldn't because they found a lower fare, duhh.....some of these posts by the WN haters are soooo funny. It shows how much they admire us and wish they worked here....why all the hate? Just schlep back to your own fourm and airline and take care of your own house, hahaha.

Latest posts