Horrible Company II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok . i have had enough of this ####. a320 happens to be a friend of mine. and i am not going to sit here listening to you guys bashing the crap ot of him for stupidity!! now we really do not know if NCFL is telling the truth or not .i find it very hard to believe because one of the guys who packed his stuff was another friend of mine from pit. wally bold . he is an outstanding gentleman and is really upset over all this. you people on this board can get very offensive sometimes with your choice of words!!! no one really knows the truth of what happened. it's one persons word against another. you guys are so quick to judge on these boards . what a320 and wally have done regarding to our heritage is outstanding. the display cases that they have made are truly awesome . they do not get paid for this. they do this voluntarily on there own time!! i have donated some items to the dispaly cases myself and i trust them with my stuff. something happened to this person items and it was very unfortunate . but i can tell you that neither wally or a320 damaged his stuff.
Etops,

I have a great deal of respect for your knowledge and ability to get the facts for everyone and I'm sorry that a320 is your friend. I have friends that are A-holes too but I don't stick up for their stupidity and childishness. That said, if you will read back to my initial response to a320 it's completely innapropriate (sp?) to call someone out on the internet like that for any reason much less why/how they MAY have lost their job and where they may or may not be working now. It's simply not my business nor anyone else's on here for that matter. The topic was about the heritage items and not about someone's personal life. As a so-called professional who is "in the know" maybe 320 should've thought about THEIR choice of words before opening their mouth!! It's certainly nothing against you either Etops!!

I have to agree with UStew23's comments.

I think most of us are pretty upset by the way in which Airbus A320 attempted to set the record straight. NCFL never stated a specific persons name or position, just said "the company". What Airbus said was wrong and given that persons history they should know how it feels to be publicly bashed. It was just plain wrong and we all know that this board is not very forgiving. If someone is going to post on here, you'd better be ready to get called out if you are remotely wrong. Give us some credit, because many of us on this thread know exactly who Airbus A320 is, news travels fast via PM, and we haven't posted their name. Etops, even you tried to warn the person after they posted. I totally respect what your saying, but he opened the door on this one and again, folks around these boards don't just let things slide. Sometimes that is good, sometimes it's not.

For those that disagree with me, fire away! I've learned how to take it, only took me a few posts to get there. ;)

Well now that ETOPS1 has outed "The Company Historian".....

It looks like this train wreck thread has successfully concluded itself :up:

you people on this board can get very offensive sometimes with your choice of words!!! no one really knows the truth of what happened. it's one persons word against another. you guys are so quick to judge on these boards .

Starting with your friends post. I find IT very offensive. The way they went about posting their response is pathetic. I dont think anyone on here would have had a problem with the explanations of what happened (things get damaged during transit) until they throw in the threat of outing someone and why they are no longer employed with the company and to talk down to them because they are supposedly working for another company that appearantly this person thinks is not worthy of working for. That is the problem I have with the response.

All they would have had to do is come on here and say it looks like something got broken in transit and we're sorry that happened. We shipped with FedEx, it was double bubble wrapped and its insured so we're going to pursue that angle of it. We're trying to verify the remaining items (with NCFL giving a full description I'm sure it wouldnt be hard to identify the things he sent) and we'll work on getting them back to him. Also, loaned or donated, what does it matter? They didnt belong to US before and they're not going to sell them, so if the owner/loaner/donater wants them back whats the big deal? Instead we get rants and excuses and attempts to embarrass the op. I'm sure the responder took things personally and we havent been privy to all the emails, notes and details, so there is probably more to the story, but to come here and post the response we did get doesnt make the person trying to set the record straight look too good.

Hey Bob, Maybe you can send the CCY Enema Kit to the Heritage lobby. Sounds like it could be used there and it is a part of US history! :shock:

no offense taken usstew. listen guys and gals. i see where you guys can get a little upset here on what a320 posted . i am not upset at that. what i got upset about was people's choice of words on here agianst him, sending him to hell and a bunch of other offending insults. people on here are so quick to insult the other poster and some do not even know the person or have never met them . it's not cool. when he replyed his post was in now way offensive he did not isult the guy he was simply setting the record straight in his opinion. i am sorry guys but this person is my friend and i just got a little offended on the insults becasue i know him to be a very good person as far as i have seen. i would stand up for any friend i have as far as insults including many of you on here west or east.

He tried to assassinate NCFL's character, plain and simple, he possibly violated Federal Laws, it is against the law for him to disclose anything but that he worked at US.

He brought it upon himself, he should have stuck to the issues and not try and smear him.

So you would be ok if he disclosed personal information about you on a public message board or make untrue allegations?

His smear campaign says all about the type of person he is, instead of taking the high road or to try and explain what happened he tried to smear him, that is not cool.

His actions prompted the type of replies he got on here, sorry if you dont like it, but that is reality.

He tried to assassinate NCFL's character, plain and simple, he possibly violated Federal Laws, it is against the law for him to disclose anything but that he worked at US.

He brought it upon himself, he should have stuck to the issues and not try and smear him.

So you would be ok if he disclosed personal information about you on a public message board or make untrue allegations?

His smear campaign says all about the type of person he is, instead of taking the high road or to try and explain what happened he tried to smear him, that is not cool.

His actions prompted the type of replies he got on here, sorry if you dont like it, but that is reality.
ok i do not see where where the poster was smeared and outed. he never said why the poster left usairways . the poster actually outed himself saying he was a recovering alcoholic. what personal info did he disclose ? that he works for skybus? am i missing something? because if i am, please let me know . please quote me the parts where the poster was outed or smeared 700 . seriously because i do not see it.

Anyone who has read the thread can see what he posted.

He tried to out him as an alcoholic and posted false information on where he worked.

This individual no longer works for US Airways, if you are for telling the truth, tell everyone the real reason you do not work for US Airways any more.

Seems that is a threat to me.

In closing, we wish him well in his career at Skybus.

That is disclosing personal information.

Anyone who has read the thread can see what he posted.

He tried to out him as an alcoholic and posted false information on where he worked.

Seems that is a threat to me.

That is disclosing personal information.
he never said he was an alcoholic. and so what if he works for skybus. if it was so wrong the mods would have deleted it. . a hand full of you on here on here especially you are so quick to judge people . i guess we are to have to agree to disagree. have a good day.

:angry: Isn't there something else to talk about....maybe bash someone else..just pick one. This boardis pathetic, inaccurate, negative, never any good information or enlightening, get some sunshine for a change. :up:

Any reasonable person should be well aware that if 320 felt the need to log on to usaviation.com and make a posting about this situation, there was only ONE WAY to do so professionally. And that was to address the complaints one by one, telling his side of the story based on what he believes to be the full truth.

That's it.

The crossing of the line was in the innuendo about the reason for leaving the job and the comment about Skybus.

Regardless of who one is friends with, surely any reasonable, professional person can see clearly that this sort of communication is both reprehensible and unacceptable.

I'm sitting on the sidelines of this discussion and I have NO idea what the truth really is here. But, I'm greatly disappointed in 320's posting. I'm having real difficulty understanding how anyone (friends of his or otherwise) can defend his posting here.

The internet gives, with its anonymity, people the luxury of letting their true character show. But it’s always been my experience not to be too much of a jerk because sooner or later your words will come back to bite you.

Back OT,

<SNIP> Hey Bob, Maybe you can send the CCY Enema Kit to the Heritage lobby. Sounds like it could be used there and it is a part of US history! :shock:
I think that’s a great idea! Bob, you better ask for a cashier’s check to hold in escrow. Tempe would probably send it back to you in used condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back